news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #31
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ive heard that somewhere before
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:09 PM   #32
rebelnyell

rebelnyell grasshopper

Almost any Rage Against the Machine cover is great, they really add their own feel/style to the songs they cover. Here is a list of all the songs they have covered/worked on with other groups that are worth mentioning if you wanted to know.

Microphone Fiend by Eric B. & Rakim
Pistol Grip Pump by Volume 10
Kick Out the Jams by MC5
Renegades of Funk by Afrika Bambaataa and Soul Sonic Force
Beautiful World by Devo
I'm Housin' by EPMD
In My Eyes by Minor Threat
How I Could Just Kill A Man by Cypress Hill
The Ghost of Tom Joad by Bruce Springsteen
Down on the Street by The Stooges
Street Fighting Man by The Rolling Stones
Maggie's Farm by Bob Dylan
All of the ones above are from their album Renegades

Intro (Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos) (Live) with Chuck D.
Hadda Be Playing On The Jukebox (Live) originally a poem by Allen Ginsberg
Fuck tha Police (Live) by N.W.A.
Clampdown (Live) by The Clash
The Sound Of Da Police (Live) by KRS-One

And these few I guess you could include if you want to stretch things
Bombs Over Baghdad with Outkast
Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nothing ta Fuck With with Wu-Tang Clan
Snoop Bounce with Snoop Dogg

But yea anyways RATM had some great covers that are worth listening to.
rebelnyell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #33
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

^^ the original is pretty tight too

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #34
Guarded By Martyrs
Patiently Awaiting Death

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think Andrew Strong done the best version.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:37 PM   #35
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post

Mad respect for this ^^ They're fucking dope.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #36
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RICHARD CHEESE kills covers

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 03-08-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw i dont think the too drunk to fuck cover is better than the og.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #38
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dead Kennedy's version is fucking rubbish, IMO. I really can't stand punk.
Quote:
Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #39
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

that explains it...DK are among the best bands of the 80s
Old 03-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

both great covers

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #41
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post

Mad respect for this ^^ They're fucking dope.
thanks...i heard her version from the tv show LA INK with Kat Von D...it was her song intro

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

original

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 01:27 AM   #43
The Hound
Fuck the King

^^ All these fucking new age teeny boppers think it's the other way around.

"This is that Christina song." NO BITCH, this is that FUNK DOC SONG.
Quote:
Old 03-10-2009, 01:36 AM   #44
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i know, because i had'nt heard the original much when the christina song came out - i actualy did'nt realise. but then when i got my redman catolog sorted i was like "oh yeah"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #45
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

(ROFL, this song is stupid in the best sense of the word.)

OG's:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=edYQiZxyw0I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD0LcDEPrZE
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 03-10-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote