news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #46
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:03 PM   #47
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by Memory Man; 03-10-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Memory Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:05 AM   #48
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #49
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #50
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

album version is better of course...less screaming..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #51
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 04-06-2009, 12:51 AM   #52
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post

Way better than the DK's version.
id have to disagree
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:48 PM   #53
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey
Default Covers & Originals

Sometimes, there are covers that are done, that make you want to puke. Like most of Metallica's covers for example. Others, you think are even better than the original song. So, in your opinion, which covers do you think are better than the original songs?
Also, list the shittiest covers if you would like.

edit: Why did this get merged? It was a different subject. This thread is about favorite covers, mine was, what covers are better than their originals. I could be wrong here, but I don't know.

Last edited by Mai Wang Tu Phat; 01-09-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:07 AM   #54
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn, there's alot of Rock up in this thread! I'll see if I can add some Soul into this to balance it out

Here's a beautiful cover of Earth, Wind & Fire's "Sun Goddess" that I got from a DJ Muro Hawaiian Breaks mixtape, this is some fine 70's jazz-fusion right here, perfect to wake up to on a bright, sunny morning:

Sun Goddess Cover.mp3 - 3.9 Mb

I like all the covers of The Doors' " Light My Fire" I've heard so far, they've been very soulful listening experiences, from Shirley Bassey, Young Holt Unltd., to Julie Driscoll & Brian Auger Trinity. I can't believe there are 61 covers of that damn song!!!

http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X134... Light My Fire

Old 01-15-2010, 06:36 PM   #55
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Smells Like Teen Spirit - by Opium Jukebox

(someone ttell me how to upload and make available and I will)

cheers
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #56
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Paranoid by Megadeth.
(Original by Black Sabbath)
They pretty much stole that song.

I guess if Jersey Yo! by Redman is considered a cover, than that's my favorite rap cover.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #57
Mal

Mal grasshopper

Last edited by Mal; 08-06-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #58
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
There needs to be one more WoodStock, and At The Drive-In should be one of the acts.
...Right after they get back together.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #59
Mal

Mal grasshopper

Last edited by Mal; 08-06-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #60
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

that birthday cover is terrible...they covered something else i felt the same about..but i live their cover of Candy and a Currant Bun