news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-10-2005, 12:00 AM   #1
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default never give up....

there was recent u-god interview where uey talks about how wu-tang was trying to teach the masses the knowledge and how they didnt listen and the wu stopped trying and decided to give the masses the mindless drivel they wanted.

Galations 6 v9(NIV)- let us not become weary of doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if do not give up.

wu-tang should never give up trying to teach people. you cant expect the masses to wakeup in droves and you cant expect the majority of people to hear you. thats why they are called the uncivilized "85". they are the majority, the dumb, deaf, and blind, happy-go-lucky ducks that arent gonna listen to the truth. the path of rightousness is a narrow one, while the path to destruction is wide. many come, but few are chosen. the devil and the blind will always outnumber the rightous.

people were listening to wu-tang for the knowledge and wisdom that they brought to the table and they had a diehard fanbase that would follow them to the end. the fact that this site is here along with other sites dedicated to the wu and their movement are based on that music that brought those caught in darkness into the light of knowledge. and despite what people may think, wu-tang was more commercially successful when they did the knowledge.

they shouldnt let the fact that the devil is selling more records and is on the radio make them tired of waking up people's minds. the fight for rightousness is a hard one but wu-tang was reaping their harvest from 93-2000. for a group that wasnt kickin the mainstream sound they did very well commercially for a long period of time(they only had 2 bonified hits in a span of 7 years...CREAM and all i need).

it seems with the recent news that wu-tang is starting to go back to their roots. its time for wu-tang to be the standard for intellectual, thought provoking, deep lyrics once again.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:11 AM   #2
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper
Default Re: never give up....

Now let's all forget our troubles with commercial rap with a big bowl of strawberry ice cream.........
Old 09-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #3
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

i wont give up on spreading tghe knowledge i have gained from them.. peace.... keep ya heads up wu

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 12:57 AM   #4
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

NEVER FUCK THAT

Yo I walk through the hood everyday, blasting a boom box with wu on it. And once in a while I'll bring niggaz down from different areas to chill wit my crew back in my projects. They new jacks they don't understand hip hop they listen to 50 and shit. I tel em FUCK 50! THIS IS THAT SHIT RIGHT HERE, and if they don't like it too fuckin bad. I stroll through any block blasting wu I don't care what the fuck these young heads think. All my old hip hop heads know what time it is!! NA MEAN!

FOREVER BUMPIN WU.
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 02:52 AM   #5
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

I like about wu is that they appeal to everyone, not just the typical thug character. people from all walks of life can relate to wu.
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:14 AM   #6
Sideoutfox

Sideoutfox grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc051
I like about wu is that they appeal to everyone, not just the typical thug character. people from all walks of life can relate to wu.
hell yea. they aren't punks.
Sideoutfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:22 AM   #7
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

This is an age of hardcore brainwashing by politicians and the media. People genuinely believe that they live in a just and fair society - thats how dumb they have become. So when Wu managed to get a fanbase in their early days it was so suprising to everyone in hip hop. I mean for Forever to do so well with its anti mainstream society lyrics is amazing. That kind of a fanbase is so loyal that they would have supported Wu even through a couple of bad albums. The fact that the fan base is gone just shows how poorly Wu have performed. They need to give up on this bullshit cd's that they have been releasing cuz its a simple fact that no one wants to listen to their conformist stuff so they might as well get back to basics.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 05:11 AM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Fuck that what ever they do I'm by they side, the way I see it is, the reason they conforming is because they think we gave up on em, and like you said even if people can't be reached you gotta keep trying till they are, well same thing goes with us... We gotta stick by these niggaz till they back on the right track
Old 09-10-2005, 08:24 AM   #9
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we got wu sites dedicated to them and their movement so people are still listening. the reason why the lot of them left is becaused they started conforming. wu-tang stood for something and people liked that.

its not to say that if they go back to the knowledge that everyone will come back and they'll start selling millions again but its better their albums go wood trying to bring something positive to the world instead of them going wood making filth.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 09-10-2005, 08:34 AM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
NEVER FUCK THAT

Yo I walk through the hood everyday, blasting a boom box with wu on it. And once in a while I'll bring niggaz down from different areas to chill wit my crew back in my projects. They new jacks they don't understand hip hop they listen to 50 and shit. I tel em FUCK 50! THIS IS THAT SHIT RIGHT HERE, and if they don't like it too fuckin bad. I stroll through any block blasting wu I don't care what the fuck these young heads think. All my old hip hop heads know what time it is!! NA MEAN!

FOREVER BUMPIN WU.
i see what you're saying but im speaking about wu getting back on the mission despite whether the kids listen. there IS a fanbase out there that wants the wisdom and are waiting for wu to deliver. if some 85's catch on to it then cool but that wont happen if wu just caves into the current state of hiphop.

no matter what wu-tang does they will NEVER compete in sales with the likes of nelly, 50 cent, jay-z and the like cuz wu doesnt do "85" raps and APPARENTLY nobody wants to hear that stuff coming from wu.

so if wu-tang wants to really "teach the kids" and "be for the children" then they gotta realize that they're gonna get slammed for not following along with the status quo.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:45 AM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

I always try to inject wu tang in kids brains, its healthy mang, I grew up on wu-tang.... Thats all anybody listened to in my projects I love them mofuckaz for that, they was in my life as a seed like summer time and shit lol every memory I have I can remember a wu joint I was bumpin at the time. In my hood EVERYONE HAD WU WARE!! I have so many friends in jersey that love wu but their too poor to own a comp its a shame, they would really love this sight, only reason I have one is because I saved money up for one because I always loved computers.

But yea I see what your saying mang Wu definately aint no 85 affair they need to get back on point, but it looks like GZA doing modern wu a justice with his new album from what I heard so far. But thats GZA the guys a genious, na mean.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:22 AM   #12
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta
Default Go

we all know you shouldn't give up, but we have to understand the frustration of it all, when you commit so much into one thing and everyone pays no attention to it, you'll get fed up and just do what's easier. that's the way people are.
________
Buy vapolution

Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:09 AM   #13
ShaolinDarts
Audio System/Diamond

ShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken mastaShaolinDarts drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
NEVER FUCK THAT

FOREVER BUMPIN WU.
I disagree. People listening to 50 should continue listening to him as Wu has its place elsewhere. People should concern themselves more with what they are doing than what others are as judging up on others actions will only cloud the judgement of the individual when it comes to his own actions.

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon
ShaolinDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:29 AM   #14
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Please Educate Allah's Children Everyday

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:34 AM   #15
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

I listen to 50 and wu and plenty of comercial shit if it sounds good. I like gansta rap.
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote