news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #16
noriega

noriega grasshopper

A.c.a.b.
noriega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #17
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
dude was stupid though

going "back and forth" with the cops?

smh

when i see the cops i keep distance

like i said before, there is a way to act with cops and a way not to act

not saying he deserved it, but he's still dumb

he was lucky there was a camera, or else he may have had to stock up on petroleum jelly and

accept the high probability of a prolapsed rectum and a constant draft

i remember when this shit happend....fucked up....NYPD what else is new...

listen.....dont act like you've never gone back and forth with the police....sometimes you HAVE to deal with the police....some police just wanna fuck with you and it is what it is....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Why was he looking at 15 years for going at it with the police?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I'm all for cops beating criminals down.

If they did it more often there would be less crime. These criminals wanna be tough guys but then they whine like sissy bitches when they get put in check.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #20
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

^^nicky tooch what are you talking about......

and ironman the police officers who beat him said he was drunk, resisting arrest, and attacked the police officers...

the people who filmed the entire thing were harassed and arrested also....

come on fam....

Realness
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #21
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

good....let the cops do there job. Its not like they executed the dude. YOu resist arrest, you should get your ass beat.

I'm all for it.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^But it shouldn't be worth 15 years of someone's life. 15 years for telling a lame ass pig "fuck you"? Bullshit!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:24 AM   #23
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

He should have watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8.

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #24
snapple
i think i'm high

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
good....let the cops do there job. Its not like they executed the dude. YOu resist arrest, you should get your ass beat.

I'm all for it.
whats your problem man?

Realness
Old 03-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
^^But it shouldn't be worth 15 years of someone's life. 15 years for telling a lame ass pig "fuck you"? Bullshit!
well thats a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
whats your problem man?
NOthing. I just don't have a problem with people getting their asses beat by cops. Especially criminals and idiots who resist arrest.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 AM   #26
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

When you say "especially", you mean that you're not against it even if they dont resist arrests?

Old 03-06-2009, 09:01 AM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

IM not against criminals, especially felons getting their asses beat. If its an innocent person, thats one thing, but thats rarely the case and you all know it.

Stop hating on the cops and defending these idiot criminals.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #28
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

I aint hatin on the cops, I was just asking man. But aint the cops supposed to respect the law, and arent you innocent until proven guilty?

Old 03-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
I aint hatin on the cops, I was just asking man. But aint the cops supposed to respect the law, and arent you innocent until proven guilty?
give me a break. Save that lawyer shit for the courtroom. Theres nothin wrong with alittle ass whoopin.

See thats the problem today....parents can't spank their kids, cops cant rough up a bad guy.

The reason i was scared of my dad and not my mom was because dad could and would beat my ass if i fucked around, and it worked most of the time.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

15 years is utterly rediculous, but i agree with Nicky.

I got my ass bet by cops a few times, they broke my nose once by getting me face down on the ground, putting their knee into my neck and repeatadly punching me in the back of the head, but i was acting the prick.

But that was then. In the last year ive been relativly law abiding and have had no trouble from the cops. They dont target people for no reason.

Dont get me wrong i dislike them as much as the next person and like i said ive had numerous run in's with them, but that was my own fault.

My main problem with cops, at least here, is that they cant get the bigger criminals so they arrest and persecute people who are drunk, caught with TINY amounts of drugs and minor driving offences, just to bring up their arrest rate so they can look good. THAT pisses me off.

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote