news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son
Default saturday : whats hot right now

the coke waaaaavvvveeee

french is killing it......breezy is unstopable

no need to check for anything else....silver surfer baby

friday the 13th...jason is running now....

street fighter 4......

2k9.....

madea goes to jail....

watchman(supposed to be wack but ill see for myself)

red lobster : lobsterfest

PEACE

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

madea movies are gay

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^co-sign

gay as fuck.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #4
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

how is watchmen supposed to be wack, that shit looks awesome...im like at dark knight-level anticipation for this movie
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was gonna stay home, then i remember it was my friend b-day party, then i went, then it was like 4 of us, and he was dwtwn enjoying being 21 while the remaining 4 of us sat around and said funny/zanny things. then everyone came home cause bars closed and the place was pack head to toe.

but i realized i should have stayed home cause i wasn't in the mood, so i just left.

by incase of emergancy whore has her little brother over as well, so im beating my dick and waiting for a call from a girl that i may have feelings for but it could just be the lack of liquor talking.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:34 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn. do you EVER get any pussy?
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

florida is hot right now
chillin here for the week, doin some shopping today then hitting up the clubs later
keepin intoxicated until I leave
bong bong
Old 03-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #8
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
LMAO

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:06 PM   #9
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
how is watchmen supposed to be wack, that shit looks awesome...im like at dark knight-level anticipation for this movie

dunno...just what people said....still didnt watch it yet so dunno...

i didnt even kno it was a comic book....never heard of it before so i wont kno any charecters or whatever....

i was hype for dark knight....love that 1....i hope its on that level...

weather is good....im gone...PEACE

Realness
Old 03-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
2 weeks ago was the last time.
why?
Old 03-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #11
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple View Post
dunno...just what people said....still didnt watch it yet so dunno...

i didnt even kno it was a comic book....never heard of it before so i wont kno any charecters or whatever....

i was hype for dark knight....love that 1....i hope its on that level...

weather is good....im gone...PEACE
whoever said watchmen was wack probably didn't get it, or wanted more fight scenes, or complained because it was in 85, wondered why nixon was in it etc

when i went, it was no coincidence that the people bitching after the movie looked/sounded like idiots.

and somebody please explain the appeal of madea to me, i don't get why anybody would watch that shit.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #12
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
and somebody please explain the appeal of madea to me, i don't get why anybody would watch that shit.

yeah, and someone explain to me why there are so many of those damn movies?

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #13
snapple
i think i'm high

^^dunno....shit is eather hit or miss...got good reviews....you seen the commercial?...

Realness