news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:25 PM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raise
Old 08-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the short time since this thread was made i have seen dramatic increases in the human race being coldly virtualised mainly due to the take over of the Iphone and all its portable applications and features. Thats the key, its portable, rather than a PC. It gives you a more permanant closer tie in to the virtual matrix.

People are addicted to being connected to the virtual matrix, rather than real life. They are experiancing real life thru the virtual world. Therefore they are actually living a virtual world.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^
I'm not gonna lie
when I got a laptop last year I started reading a bit less
and the amount I pick up books has dropped a LOT more since I got my ipod touch a month or two ago
i mean i can fuckin play Worms Armageddon while Ghostface raps about earth lessons and breaking ovaries wherever I go now
just got a book in the mail today though that I intend on reading
Old 08-27-2009, 06:24 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it encourages the obsession with easy, trivial things. To distract our brains from knowledge.

Because its appealing to the lazyness temptation in people (devils work).
Old 08-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #21
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh well
come september 8th I'll get all the education I need this summer

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 08-27-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:20 AM   #22
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

damn people who facebook alot suck at interacting irl

im beggining to think this is a direct result of it

i dont see a way back