news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-02-2008, 06:22 AM   #1561
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Damn the Rockets 14 in a row...not bad at all...do you think that Dikembe M. Will be able to hold shit down until Yao is back??

if and when yao returns to bball, its gonna be for china in beijing.. so deke is all the rockets got down low
Old 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #1562
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What are people's thoughts on these things:

Sam Cassell and P.J. Brown joining the Celtics

A healthy Theo Raliff on the Pistons

Allan Houston planning on trying out for the Nets next season

The Birdman Chris Andersen looking to come back after his drug suspension

Are Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich overrated? Should the Bulls get rid of at least one, or both of them?

Does that look like a pot head to you? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 05:11 PM   #1563
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

Are Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich overrated? Should the Bulls get rid of at least one, or both of them?

Does that look like a pot head to you? lol

cassell and brown to the celtics jus deepens their roster adds a vet whose won a playoff game. sorts the pg spot up. makes them better equiped going into the playoffs.

Theo Ratliff has he joined the pistons??? well if he has then it gives then a good rebounder + shot blocker. and will also help them out big time in the playoffs. the pistons only 3 games behind boston, they can still take number 1 in the east.

-

-

yes gordon and hinrich are overrated, im gonna be one to say that i myself thought they were both good. but this season hinrichs been lost completely. his the main reason why the bulls suck this season. gordon has his moments, but is still aint the player everyone expected him to be. i mean charles barkley calls him a midget.

and yes he looks like a hippy.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #1564
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i always though the Bulls were overrated. But it was impressive that they swept Miami like that last year. But they dont have any big men worth a damn, and dont really have anyone who can get anything going to the basket. They live and die on the jump shot...

I think the Pistons getting Ratliff is a direct reaction to the Cavs acquiring Big Ben and Joe Smith. Cuz if Detroit has had a weakness the past two years, its low post defense and inside scoring....especially with Rasheed taking 3's all the time.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #1565
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

my guess is chicago will drop gordon before heinrich since heinrich has a longer contract, plus they just picked up L. hughes for scoring.. look for gordon on a new roster next year
Old 03-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #1566
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Now that Chris Andersen has been reinstated after the drug suspension, the Hornets are looking to re-sign him. That will be a nice addition to their roster for playoff time.

I'm not sure if the Pistons officially signed Theo Ratliff yet. It looked to be a lock that he was going there though.

Why is Jamaal Magloire a backup to Erick Dampier on the Mavs? I don't know why the Mavs have kept Dampier on their team for so long. I remember in the past when Magloire was like an all star I believe, and had a promising future. What happened?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:06 PM   #1567
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like i said before the mavs needed a propa big man more than they needed a point guard. they got handled in the pain against the jazz. boozer was too much for them. jus more proof that having a frontcourt of dirk and dampier is not gonna win u championships.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #1568
Marlo Stanfield
ADEPT

Marlo Stanfield crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
like i said before the mavs needed a propa big man more than they needed a point guard. they got handled in the pain against the jazz. boozer was too much for them. jus more proof that having a frontcourt of dirk and dampier is not gonna win u championships.
word
Marlo Stanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #1569
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Those power rankings are BS in my opinion. Taking into account current play a little too much. You gonna tell me you like the Sixers chances better than LeBrons?

The best ranking system in the NBA season and playoffs.
damn, you are a LeBron fiend...haha

-Cleveland scores 97.1 points a game and gives up 97.7 to opponents

-Sixers score 95.7 a game and give up 95.7

not much of a difference between the two there..

they both won 8 and lost 5 last month...

and the Sixers beat them when they played head to head..

76ers won 7 outta the last 10, Cleveland won 6 outta the last 10..

i personally don't think Philly is good and i'm amazed they're in the playoffs right now, but the Cavs (IF better) ain't much better than them....LeBron or not..

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
Damn the Rockets 14 in a row...not bad at all...do you think that Dikembe M. Will be able to hold shit down until Yao is back??
i think they'll slip into the playoffs cuz Denver is so weak on D they can't put together any streaks...

that they've continued the streak is really amazing and the revival of Mutumbo is fun to follow...but i think they'll get smoked in the playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

i love Sam Cassell...he should probably fit pretty good cuz he can drill jumpers and KG throws it back out from the post alot to set guards up for 3s..

PJ Brown? ....i dono....some of these guys like him and Magliore who barely played at all for the year, i dono how they'll respond to jumping into a playoff race..

kinda surprised at this move cuz they have the young guy Amir Johnson but.....Ratliff was once as dominant a defensive player as anybody is nowadays so maybe he can be valuable for them downlow..

not that they really need it i don't think..

loved him on the Knicks, his jumper is smooth as poured water but i can't see him contributing...

i think the Nets will be a strong contender once they learn to play with each other...all the pieces they've put together are great but nobody is familiar with eachother or the playbook yet..(witness the standing around on offense during the 2 Spurs games)

don't care....he sucks

i don't think either of them are overrated and or that they should ditch them..

they're both jump shooters..and they haven't been hitting them this year..

and Gordon is a fuckin idiot for turning down a huge contract extension before the season...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #1570
check two
N.I.

The Birdman is a good player and real popular with the fans.

Quote:
Old 03-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #1571
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
damn, you are a LeBron fiend...haha

-Cleveland scores 97.1 points a game and gives up 97.7 to opponents

-Sixers score 95.7 a game and give up 95.7

not much of a difference between the two there..

they both won 8 and lost 5 last month...

and the Sixers beat them when they played head to head..

76ers won 7 outta the last 10, Cleveland won 6 outta the last 10..

i personally don't think Philly is good and i'm amazed they're in the playoffs right now, but the Cavs (IF better) ain't much better than them....LeBron or not..

YOur sniffing fuckin glue with a comment like that...seriously.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #1572
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
YOur sniffing fuckin glue with a comment like that...seriously.
there was nothin glue-sniffing about anything i said..

lemme reiterate again: I DONT LIKE THE SIXERS....at all..

i think they've been pathetic the last couple years...longer than that actually..(they completely wasted AI's prime)

but i dont see anything u can come up with, besides your LeBron obsession, that indicates the Cavs are such a better team...

they made some big trades and upgraded their roster but they haven't got much to show for it so far....of course, it's not inconceivable that they finish strong and the new guys jell but that all remains to be seen..

LeBron is amazing..we get it..

im watching him smoke the Knicks right this second...

but the Cavaliers ain't blowing anyone away at the moment (the Knicks ((THE KNICKS!!)) have stuck with them all game)..
Old 03-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #1573
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

YOur not making any sense. The Cavs have beaten the Pistons in 6.....They know how to win games late. Blow-outs mean nothing, a win is a win. This is the NBA. When LBJ wanted to takeover, he did and they won. Just like in Detroit.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #1574
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

sam cassel is a celtic. maybe i shoulds be a celtic fan now. damn clippers released a great player.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:20 PM   #1575
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Frontrunner!!!!!