news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #1576
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

My Magic get their 40th win and they only had 40 wins all last year. Great work in progress.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #1577
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

denver are 9th in the west, but with their record would be 4th or something in the east. crazy.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #1578
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe Lebron could show a little more loyalty to Cleveland though, instead of being obsessed with other cities.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 03:57 PM   #1579
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do u think he will leave them as soon as he is a free agent?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:01 PM   #1580
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, what are you talking about? The silencer, you're right about NickyTooch being obsessed with Lebron and the Cavs. He made a wack comment last week talking about the Cavs could beat any good team in the west in a playoff series LOL. The Cavs couldn't beat Milwaukee in a playoff series LOL. I don't think the Cavs are going past the 2nd round this year in the playoffs. The Cavs won't get back to the finals for a long time until Lebron gets some better teammates because Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Wally Sczerbiak, Delonte West isn't gonna help him take the team to the finals in the near future. I'm not happy about their recent trade.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #1581
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'm talking about how it looks like Lebron might leave Cleveland to go to the Knicks or Nets(good buddies with Jay Z). I would think that getting to the finals would mean more to me than scoring a certain amount of points at New York's court.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #1582
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I hope Lebron doesn't leave the Cavs for the Knicks or Nets because that would be retarded because both of those teams suck. What's up with Isiah Thomas banning Stephon Marbury from attending the Knicks home games for the rest of the season? I read that yesterday. Stephon and Isiah haven't gotten along at all and that's surprising because i know Stephon looked up to Isiah when he was a kid and Isiah was probably one of Stephon's favorite basketball players as a kid. Both of them are point guards so you would think they would get along.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #1583
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Check Two, what are you talking about? The silencer, you're right about NickyTooch being obsessed with Lebron and the Cavs. He made a wack comment last week talking about the Cavs could beat any good team in the west in a playoff series LOL. The Cavs couldn't beat Milwaukee in a playoff series LOL. I don't think the Cavs are going past the 2nd round this year in the playoffs. The Cavs won't get back to the finals for a long time until Lebron gets some better teammates because Ben Wallace, Joe Smith, Wally Sczerbiak, Delonte West isn't gonna help him take the team to the finals in the near future. I'm not happy about their recent trade.
Whens the last time you felt good about anything?
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #1584
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Last time i felt good was when i kissed a cute woman and that was today LOL. I was happy when the Cleveland Indians went to the world series twice in the 90's even though i don't like baseball and i was happy they did well this year. I was happy the Cavs went to the finals last year and i knew they wouldn't win the series but i at least thought they would win 1 or 2 games in the series.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #1585
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@Cleveland lost to the Bulls yesterday hahahahahahahaha. The Cavs aren't gonna get far in the playoffs this year like i said. They can't even beat bad teams consistently and their defense sucks. Only person on the team who blocks shots is Ben Wallace and he doesn't do that often anymore like he did with Detroit. Zydrunas blocks shots every now and then and he should block a lot more when you consider how tall he is but he's so damn slow LOL.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:35 PM   #1586
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Bulls are such an inconsistent team. They completely dominated the Cavs in the 2nd Half at home on Thursday night, then Friday on the road they just don't even show up in Boston. It's not that they even tried, I watched the Bos/Chi game last night around 3 AM the replay and it was a blowout by the 3rd quarter. Chicago had no energy. They're under 500 because they haven't been consistent all year. But I like how Larry Hughes has been playing, he was the only guy playing D last night and actually trying when the Bulls had already given up. Him and Ben Gordon were playing well together on the floor at the same time vs. the Cavs, if they can do that more routinely I think Chicago can go on a run here and get above 500, something like what Cleaveland did a few months back. Joakim Noah I think needs to get his head in the game and after another summer if he dedicates himself, he can be a beast next year. This year he can still do damage but he's too childish and immature right now to make a difference on that team.

And I agree with CJ he speaks truth about the Cavs. In the East this year, Boston is running shit and Detroit I believe is playing just as hard as they ever have if not better than in the past three years. Detroit I don't think would allow a repeat of last year vs Cleaveland, and Boston I think owns Cleaveland in 5 if they meet. Plus, Cleaveland just got it handed to them by Chicago, what makes you think it's a lock they pass a team like them or Orlando?

the Shaq trade it still baffles me..
Old 03-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #1587
check two
N.I.

Well the Rockets have now won 18 games in a row. At first, the excuse was that they were playing mainly bad teams. Though, now they have beaten teams like the Mavs and Hornets. How many games in a row do they have to win for people to give them some respect? lol

Jakim Noah is lucky that his clown ass didn't get knocked out by Ben Wallace earlier in the season.

Old 03-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #1588
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
The Bulls are such an inconsistent team. They completely dominated the Cavs in the 2nd Half at home on Thursday night, then Friday on the road they just don't even show up in Boston. It's not that they even tried, I watched the Bos/Chi game last night around 3 AM the replay and it was a blowout by the 3rd quarter. Chicago had no energy. They're under 500 because they haven't been consistent all year. But I like how Larry Hughes has been playing, he was the only guy playing D last night and actually trying when the Bulls had already given up. Him and Ben Gordon were playing well together on the floor at the same time vs. the Cavs, if they can do that more routinely I think Chicago can go on a run here and get above 500, something like what Cleaveland did a few months back. Joakim Noah I think needs to get his head in the game and after another summer if he dedicates himself, he can be a beast next year. This year he can still do damage but he's too childish and immature right now to make a difference on that team.

And I agree with CJ he speaks truth about the Cavs. In the East this year, Boston is running shit and Detroit I believe is playing just as hard as they ever have if not better than in the past three years. Detroit I don't think would allow a repeat of last year vs Cleaveland, and Boston I think owns Cleaveland in 5 if they meet. Plus, Cleaveland just got it handed to them by Chicago, what makes you think it's a lock they pass a team like them or Orlando?

the Shaq trade it still baffles me..
did you watch the suns v. spurs today?

if you did, than you would no longer be baffled.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:47 PM   #1589
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

That trade was made for an impact in the playoffs cuz three pointers and run and gun wont win you jack. Its all about good defense and inside play.
All these finesse teams wont do anythign come playoff time.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #1590
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well the Rockets have now won 18 games in a row. At first, the excuse was that they were playing mainly bad teams. Though, now they have beaten teams like the Mavs and Hornets. How many games in a row do they have to win for people to give them some respect? lol

Jakim Noah is lucky that his clown ass didn't get knocked out by Ben Wallace earlier in the season.
I think the thing with them is that no one things McGrady can carry them when the pressure is on. And with Yao out, they will run out of gas. There a pretty solid club tho...but there depth concerns me.