news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #1591
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

D-Wade shuts it down for the season. This is great. I am so glad that selfish prick shawn marion got his wish, he definatly is the best player on his team now.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:52 AM   #1592
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
D-Wade shuts it down for the season. This is great. I am so glad that selfish prick shawn marion got his wish, he definatly is the best player on his team now.
yea....i agree. BUt DWade is becoming very injury prone.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #1593
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have to say the rockets are doing there thing rightn now but will they be able to do it in the playoffs

I hope D-wade can come back one day at 100 %

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #1594
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Wade needs to get his head back in to the game, and stop worrying about his restaruaunts in Boca Raton and he'll be aight.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #1595
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Shawn Marion is selfish. He should've kept his damn mouth shut and he would've still been with Phoenix. How could he not be happy in Phoenix? I bet he's gonna be bitching in Miami because they aren't going anywhere for a long time hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Milwaukee. They're a sad team. They don't play defense at all and they got blown out at home yesterday by the Sixers 119-97 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Michale Redd's dumb ass could've been playing with Cleveland when Lebron tried to get him but he'd rather stay with the sorry Bucks because he wanna be the man LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #1596
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Yeah Shawn Marion is selfish. He should've kept his damn mouth shut and he would've still been with Phoenix. How could he not be happy in Phoenix? I bet he's gonna be bitching in Miami because they aren't going anywhere for a long time hahahahahahahahahaha.
His contract expires this year...I doubt he gonna be with Miami for long...unless they get Micheal Beasley...If they can get Beasley and the Heat resign Marion they gonna have a good team next year...If Wade can find some way to stop gettin injured EVERY season =/
Old 03-12-2008, 06:05 PM   #1597
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CJ you must really not know much. The Heat are primed for a good pick this year. The Knicks = Not Going Anywhere For a While
The Heat = Looking Up After This Year..And I Mean Back 2 Playoffs Next Year Up.

And I've been reading the Heat are going to keep Marion. Although if we dump his ass, that's 17 mill we'll free up. Could do something with that.

I want to see The Matrix in Miami next year though as a Heat fan.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #1598
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If marion decides to be a team player, next season him and wade can light it up. Marion is a great player. jus needs to get his head right and stop being selfish.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #1599
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland losing to the Nets and Wizards Wednesday and yesterday hahahahahahahahahaha. Like i said, the Cavs aren't doing shit in the playoffs this year. Joe Smith's tall ass won't even block shots. He'd rather take a charge than block a shot. What's up with Damon Jones mohawk? LOL.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:48 AM   #1600
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you have a learning disabilty...hahahahaha
Old 03-15-2008, 01:09 AM   #1601
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

No college basketball talk??

Anyone see that tornado hit the Georgia Dome tonight? Looked like the girders was about to fall on everyone.

Rockets up to 21, but wouldn't be suprised if they dropped 5 in a row. Lakers, celtics, hornets, warriors and the suns.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #1602
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

NickyTooch there isn't anything funny about having a learning disability. If you had that shit, you wouldn't be laughing. What kind of job do you have since you wanna diss me? I know you don't have a good job since you got time to post on here everyday. You just a Cavs dickrider and them sorry muthafuckas will never win a championship.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #1603
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Dont worry about it....when LeBron is hoisting banners up at the Q, i dont wanna see your ass celebrating with the true fans.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #1604
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

The Magic clinch the playoffs. 4 games over last years total wins with 14 to go. I like this under the radar, no one mentioning us.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:13 PM   #1605
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Suns
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote