news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #1606
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rockets now have won 22, this is fukin amazing. that team is really playing hard. everyone is stepping up, cant believe the spurs would trade luis scola. rafer alston has also stepped up big time. i still dnt think they can do damage in the playoffs.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:36 PM   #1607
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Props to the Rockets for taking care of business against the Lakers today. They showed who the better team is.

Congrats to Davidson, for having won 22 games in a row. I don't like in college basketball how some refs favor the more well known or more 'popular' teams, at the end of some games.

I hope Duke gets their asses kicked, cause they don't have any chance of winning the tournament anyway. They have some of the most annoying fans.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #1608
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Word, i saw how the whole thing went down, it was crazy at one point i thought T-Mac was Kobe lmao! get it, got it, good! lol

In another note, i noticed Mutombo it been rocking the same nike kicks that came out like 4 years a go, they are no longer avaliable in stores and it makes me wonder why, they most be very comfortable or he just really really likes them lol he got them in all colors......OFF TOPIC I KNOW! lol
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #1609
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Watch Houston get beat first round by Golden State...smoke and mirrors..
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #1610
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Watch Houston get beat first round by Golden State...smoke and mirrors..
yea...that just might happen.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #1611
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mutombo will eat up the warriors frontcourt.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #1612
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea the warriors...all they do is jack up threes. They play no d.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:23 PM   #1613
HANZO
Hanovallah

im watchin magic vs cavs now and lebron jus looks pissed off. i really dnt blame him, cavs have made some retarded turnovers in the 4th quarter.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:27 PM   #1614
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LeBron always looks pissed it's called Cleaveland.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:51 AM   #1615
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
im watchin magic vs cavs now and lebron jus looks pissed off. i really dnt blame him, cavs have made some retarded turnovers in the 4th quarter.
That's how the Magic played in the first half, but all of a sudden got back to their normal game. I was pissed in the first half, but we pulled out the victory when it mattered.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #1616
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The Rockets play very solid D so they're not gonna be an easy out come playoff time. Regardless when there's only a 4-5 game difference between first and last place, could be anybody to come out the West.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #1617
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

The NBA is getting interesting again. That 22 game winning streak will be put to the test against the Celtics tonight. Did anyone see that Denver game??? Nuggets scored 168 pts. Damnnnnn.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #1618
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

aight quick update

Denver scores 168 (?!?!)...they still have no defense at all and are a disgrace to the league (and i'm a HUGE denver fan...i ain't no hater...i'm disappointed)

Houston on a 22 game win streak......still no one takes them seriously and they will get beat tonight by the C's

Celtics beat Spurs on St. Patrick's Day....complete luck, that ball should rolled into the hoop instead of out and Horry should have hit that 3

Cleveland still sucks and won't make it to the Finals

Detroit vs. Spurs finals....Spurs in 5
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #1619
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Dirty Knowledge and Buckshotstheone dissing Cleveland hahahahahahahahahaha. NickyTooch is the only fool on here who doesn't see that the Cavs will never win a championship. Larry Hughes and Drew Gooden have been doing good since they got traded. I wish they would've played good consistently when they were with the Cavs because i don't like the new Cavs players. Joe Smith is a scrub. Ben Wallace isn't doing much. Wally Sczerbiak hasn't done much either. Delonte West is decent so far. LOL@Wizards lost to Atlanta yesterday. Celtics and Houston game is gonna be good tonight. I'll be watching that. It's odd that it's coming on TNT instead of ESPN. TNT NBA games usually comes on every Thursday. Sam Cassell was a good pickup for the Celtics. I see he scored 17 points yesterday against the Spurs.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #1620
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ That's why Lebron should play like magic rather than tryin to imitate jordan.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote