news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #1621
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ That's why Lebron should play like magic rather than tryin to imitate jordan.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #1622
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I feel that's it's over for the Rockets today.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #1623
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Lebron plays like Jordan instead of Magic Johnson because his teammates are sorry hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:32 PM   #1624
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^ Fo Sho Sho. I Can't Stand Jordan.

Old 03-18-2008, 03:37 PM   #1625
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How come you don't like Jordan? He's the greatest NBA player of all time to me.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:43 PM   #1626
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
guess you're forgetting about ol' 13 rings Bill Russell
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #1627
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I like INDIANA! Yeah, go ahead hate all you want, at least you can't say I bandwagonned over to the Bulls. I've said this before PIPPEN WAS BETTER! You don't want me to prove my point.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #1628
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Fine, Let me prove why Pip was better, when Jordan went to Wash, he didn't go far. Pip on the other hand, got close, TWICE! Once with Houston, the Other Portland. I'm tired of hearing that Pippen didn't get anywhere without Jordan, I say Jordan got NOWHERE without Pippen. Jordan has screwed the last two franchises (Washington & Charlotte for those that don't know) in drafting shitty. Kwame Brown? Emeka Okafor? Both those dudes are nice, but at the NBA level, they didn't pan out as good. Orlando got the Best of that Draft in Dwight Howard. Both Howard & Bosh are becoming monsters. Anyone catch that game? Probably not, since they made a big deal of the whole Kobe/LA vs Shaq/PHX. When was the last time you saw Two, count em TWO, Power Fowards/Centers score 35+ pts. in a game? I don't like the fact that they show the same 9 teams over and over again. If Kevin Garnett didn't go to Boston, they wouldn't be showning their games. I did digress from my previous point, but Jordan didn't get anywhere without Pippen, at least Pippen got to the Conf. Finals.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #1629
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You think Kwame Brown is a good player? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. You think Scottie Pippen is better than Michael Jordan? LOL.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #1630
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Fine, Let me prove why Pip was better, when Jordan went to Wash, he didn't go far. Pip on the other hand, got close, TWICE! Once with Houston, the Other Portland. I'm tired of hearing that Pippen didn't get anywhere without Jordan, I say Jordan got NOWHERE without Pippen. Jordan has screwed the last two franchises (Washington & Charlotte for those that don't know) in drafting shitty. Kwame Brown? Emeka Okafor? Both those dudes are nice, but at the NBA level, they didn't pan out as good. Orlando got the Best of that Draft in Dwight Howard. Both Howard & Bosh are becoming monsters. Anyone catch that game? Probably not, since they made a big deal of the whole Kobe/LA vs Shaq/PHX. When was the last time you saw Two, count em TWO, Power Fowards/Centers score 35+ pts. in a game? I don't like the fact that they show the same 9 teams over and over again. If Kevin Garnett didn't go to Boston, they wouldn't be showning their games. I did digress from my previous point, but Jordan didn't get anywhere without Pippen, at least Pippen got to the Conf. Finals.
First of all...Jordan the player was better than Pippen the player. Jordan in Washington was an old man...a shell of his former self, just as Pippen was with the Rockets late in his career.

Pippen was a all time great player and a definite hall of famer but to put him on Jordans level is a stretch. Jordan was unbelieveble...and i hated that fucker while he played.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #1631
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Props to the Rockets. Their streak had to end sometime, so no shame in it ending to the best team in the NBA this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #1632
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, and plus the the Wizards team that Jordan played on wasn't good. The Blazers and Rockets teams that Pippen were on definitely had better players.

By the way, what happened to the Grizzlies the last few years? It wasn't that long ago that they were a solid team. It seems it went down hill quick, ever since Hubie Brown left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:43 AM   #1633
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Told you about the Rockets, as for the Jordan thing, how come no one wanted to play with him in Washington? Washed up or not, why was everyone so hesitant in playing with him? How come everyone wants to play with Shaq and he's not even as good as he was. If there were more great centers in the league, Shaq would be trash. Look at the "good" centers in the league now: Ben Wallace (really a big PF), Dwight Howard (also just a big PF), Ilgaskas? Yao Ming is the only one left. If there were still players like Hakeem Olajuwon, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Dikembe Mutombo (from Den), Hell even Rik Smits & Alonzo Mourning, and Shaq would be useless. As for Kwame Brown, yeah I saw little potential, he could've been as good as Jermaine O'Neal. He failed as player who probably should've gone to college.

Old 03-19-2008, 08:46 AM   #1634
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

are the Celtics for real??
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #1635
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Only the Playoffs will tell