news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-19-2008, 10:45 AM   #1636
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
I like INDIANA! Yeah, go ahead hate all you want, at least you can't say I bandwagonned over to the Bulls. I've said this before PIPPEN WAS BETTER! You don't want me to prove my point.
Jordan wouldn't have had a championship without Pippen and vice versa. But Pippen better than Jordan? Ummm let me think about that one...ummmmm NO!

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #1637
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Then how come Jordan went nowhere until, Pippen came along.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #1638
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Jordan wouldn't have had a championship without Pippen and vice versa. But Pippen better than Jordan? Ummm let me think about that one...ummmmm NO!
^^^^^^^^

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 03-19-2008, 11:39 AM   #1639
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Then how come Jordan went nowhere until, Pippen came along.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 03-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #1640
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

LOL are you reading? I'm telling you that Jordan wouldnt have won those championships without Pippen. So I agree with you on that aspect. One man can't win by himself even though he has at times. You check their career stats and moments and you tell me whose better. Who lead their team to more game wining victories?? Jordan did. Pippen could never lead the Bulls to six titles without Jordan. If you think he can then you crazy.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:55 AM   #1641
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^^^ but just to make it even, I went for the events that happened after the six championships.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #1642
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow the celtics beat the spurs and end houstons run. impressive i must say.
Old 03-19-2008, 02:51 PM   #1643
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Yeah the Celtics are doing pretty good...as much as I hate to admit that.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #1644
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I want them & Orlando in the Eastern Finals.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #1645
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Besides the Celtics and Pistons in the East, and maybe the the Magic, does anybody think another team has a solid chance of making the finals? The Hawks maybe? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 03:19 PM   #1646
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

How bout the Bobcats! they've been steamrollin teams left and right, or maybe the Clippers, they seem unstoppable ever since they got rid of Sam Cassell.

"Game Ugly, Like My Brother Sam Cassell"
-Mef

Old 03-19-2008, 03:21 PM   #1647
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Damn the Clippers vs the Bobcats for the NBA Championship. That would be the Illest finals ever, son.

NOT!

Old 03-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #1648
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i really cant see past a pistons - celtics final in the east. orlando maybe able to beat detroit. the cavs can beat the celtics. so orlando - cavs final is the only other that may happen.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #1649
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Lets Be Real,celts And Lakers At The Finals!!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #1650
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I don't think the Lakers will make the finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote