news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #1696
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Who Gon Win Tha Chip This Year?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #1697
Mel Gibstein
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Mel Gibstein shaolin monk

Hornets are doing really well right now, I hope they go far in the playoffs. Imma go see a few of the remaining homegames. CP3 is beastin!!!
Mel Gibstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:43 PM   #1698
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So Chris Webber is retiring now?

Maybe a little bit ago, the Sixers were playing harder than a lot of teams, to try to get a playoff spot. But times have changed, and they are now within a game of the 5th seed in the East. If they would play the Cavs in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them.

Why the hate for Scot Pollard? He's got style. If you want to talk about sucking, talk about the Pacers. What a disgrace they have become in the last few years. It's about time to get some of the convicts and troublemakers off their team, and try and get some good players.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #1699
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ Larry Legend's "white-ball" is what's killing us right now, but we're still in playoff picture. Don't think that's a good thing for us. I don't see any good prospects in the upcoming draft. Jermaine O'neal & Jamaal Tinsley get injured way too much, I wish we'd traded for anyone, that trade with Golden State was the stupidest bunk play in franchise history.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #1700
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So Chris Webber is retiring now?

Maybe a little bit ago, the Sixers were playing harder than a lot of teams, to try to get a playoff spot. But times have changed, and they are now within a game of the 5th seed in the East. If they would play the Cavs in the playoffs, I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them.

Why the hate for Scot Pollard? He's got style. If you want to talk about sucking, talk about the Pacers. What a disgrace they have become in the last few years. It's about time to get some of the convicts and troublemakers off their team, and try and get some good players.
LOL....gimme the sixers all day in the playoffs. I'd rather play them in the first round than Toronto.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #1701
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Toronto has been struggling lately, and the Sixers are one of the hottest teams in the NBA.

The Pacers should ship Tinsley to another team, or to jail, whichever comes first.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #1702
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Hopefully another team, jail has very little prospects.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #1703
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Lakers Have Any Easy Line Up Coming Up For The Next 8 Games, So They Should Have No Problem Clinchng 1st Place And Home Court Advantage
Old 03-26-2008, 04:21 PM   #1704
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^^^ I wouldn't want the Warriors in the first round.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:25 PM   #1705
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
^^^ Larry Legend's "white-ball" is what's killing us right now, but we're still in playoff picture. Don't think that's a good thing for us. I don't see any good prospects in the upcoming draft. Jermaine O'neal & Jamaal Tinsley get injured way too much, I wish we'd traded for anyone, that trade with Golden State was the stupidest bunk play in franchise history.
jermaine's contract is what is killing them
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #1706
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
jermaine's contract is what is killing them
Yup, at first I was hesitant to want to trade him, but year after year of injuries and inconsistancy plagued the franchise. Sorry JO, but you've got to go.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #1707
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Yup, at first I was hesitant to want to trade him, but year after year of injuries and inconsistancy plagued the franchise. Sorry JO, but you've got to go.
no one would want him though........i feel bad for indiana but at the same time they are probably my least favorite team in the entire league...although i can watch that brawl at the palace over and over and over and never get sick of it...that shit live was the craziest thing ever
Old 03-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #1708
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Come on, there's better things from Indy besides that Lancing Haymaker that Jermaine O'Neal landed on that Detroit Fan.

Old 03-26-2008, 04:37 PM   #1709
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Come on, there's better things from Indy besides that Lancing Haymaker that Jermaine O'Neal landed on that Detroit Fan.
haha, the best part for me was when jermaine was walking to the locker room and go absolutely soaked with a beer cup, direct hit of liquid right atop his head.

although....in all fairness, it was bullshit that ben wallace didn't get more time suspended because he was the one who started the whole thing
Old 03-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #1710
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I will never respect Ben Wallace for that incident, He cost Reggie Miller a Chip.