news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-26-2008, 05:23 PM   #1726
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I agree with you Tron about ABC always showing games on Sundays that have a lot of the same teams, such as the Spurs, Lakers, Pistons,etc. I don't think the Heat games will get shown as much next season though, since they suck now. And I didn't know the Kings got a lot of air time? lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #1727
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

within the last few years, not just this year, so I won't be surprised if the Heat games still get aired.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #1728
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I agree with you Tron about ABC always showing games on Sundays that have a lot of the same teams, such as the Spurs, Lakers, Pistons,etc. I don't think the Heat games will get shown as much next season though, since they suck now. And I didn't know the Kings got a lot of air time? lol
they pick teams that they think will get them big ratings. no one is gonna tune in to see memphis play atlanta.

why you think there were like 3 portland vs. seattle games on TNT this season? it is purely about ratings (although TNT got fucked since greg oden ain't play)
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #1729
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

That's what they get for choosing games ABC style.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #1730
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
That's what they get for choosing games ABC style.
they gotta do it that way though. they plan that stuff out at the beginning of the season because it deals with rights to broadcasting games (the celtics games on TNT and ABC are not broadcast on the local station)

so they pick what they think will bring in ratings....which is why Miami has had a couple national games

plus they pick nationally known teams...like the lakers and the bulls
Old 03-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #1731
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I just wished they'd show more variety of games, or go back to the Triple-Header days like they used to.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #1732
buckshotstheone
Legend

fuck yeah

tonight should be good.....celtics vs, phoenix and then this kid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I-ywLk3860
Old 03-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #1733
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Better be, I just want to see a triple-header, like Denver vs Golden State, then Houston vs Orlando, and the Main event Lakers vs Celtics. Something along the lines of that. Saw the schedule, no such thing happening.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:58 PM   #1734
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Better be, I just want to see a triple-header, like Denver vs Golden State, then Houston vs Orlando, and the Main event Lakers vs Celtics. Something along the lines of that. Saw the schedule, no such thing happening.
give it a couple weeks....they usualyl have 3 games in a row during the playoffs

and as a matter of fact, a few weeks ago (maybe a month or 2) they had 3 games in a row, 2 on ABC, and then one on ESPN....i remember cause i convieniently had a fight with my girl that day so i could sit at home and watch all 3
Old 03-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #1735
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^^^ HAHAHAHA! Love that Obama/Schoolly D sig by the way.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #1736
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
^^^ HAHAHAHA! Love that Obama/Schoolly D sig by the way.
i think you are the first person that actually caught the reference....most people apparently have never heard of Schoolly D
Old 03-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #1737
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

PSK what does it mean?

Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #1738
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I'm Old School, shit I'm wearing tube socks with the Red Stripes and My Shelltoes right now. Without laces of course.

Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #1739
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
I'm Old School, shit I'm wearing tube socks with the Red Stripes and My Shelltoes right now. Without laces of course.
hahahaha, nice

celtics off to a nice start....it kinda scares me....might make doc think he can "try different matchups" and totally fuck his team out of a win (see philly)
Old 03-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #1740
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

The Ciggity Celts giggity goin to the Figgity finals, this yiggity year.

Yeah that's riggity right, the Das EFX.