news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-29-2008, 01:15 PM   #1786
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It looks like those 'easy wins' that somebody predicted in here are becoming tougher than the Lakers thought. lol Overrated team, like I said before. The Suns might take that division.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #1787
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

It's a shame that Kobe's teammates at times can be inconsistent. Lamar Odom only had 2 points yesterday LOL. They can't win when Lamar is having a shitty game. He did get 11 rebounds and 11 assists though.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM   #1788
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Lamar has had an inconsistent career. These games don't really mean anythign tho...they do in terms of seeding, and but once the playoffs begin its a whole new season, so it doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things that the Lakers lost to Charlotte.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #1789
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

So CJ is saying 2 points, 11 assists, 11 rebounds is a shitty game?

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:50 AM   #1790
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

And Lamar hasn't had an inconsistent career. This guy helped take the Heat to the Playoffs as a young ass team in 2004. He's a roleplayer alongside the greatest player in the world in Kobe Bryant now, what do you guys expect him to average 30 a game? To me, when Lamar has 11 rebounds and 11 assists, he's having a good game. Maybe you need'a start looking at those scrubs like Vjujujuchek or whatever the fuck his name is and give Lamar the God Odom a rest.

Old 03-30-2008, 06:20 AM   #1791
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
So CJ is saying 2 points, 11 assists, 11 rebounds is a shitty game?

really though, this is a nice statline.. for someone earning a role in a superstar driven team... granted kobe is a superstar, but odom shouldve posted a triple dub, on free throws alone... name a 6'9ish small forward that can score anywhere on the court gettin 2 pnts... odom can dominate, move off the dribble or shot jumpers consistantly.. but he dont. why?? cuz he aint the main man like he was with the clips? cmon now...

and as far as his role in miami 04.. 2 words for ya.. D... Wade.... a rookie carried that team as far as it went, not odom... dont get me twisted, i respect what odom has brought througout his whole career... mainly, a mismatch for whatever poor soul was plugged to guard him.. but he dont show up consistantly enough to be a key piece to the laker's puzzle.. i doubt he'll ever conform to the triangle offense an be the pippen to kobe's jordan...

Last edited by InvincibleArmor79; 03-30-2008 at 06:26 AM.
InvincibleArmor79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 01:28 PM   #1792
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

yeah man i missed that lakers versus the grizzlies but vuucheck did piss me off during the bobcat game so i assume hebrought that game to the grizzlies, but yeh toight phil jackson and the lakers should do the damage cuase we aint having no more slacking and im sure phil pushed that to the team...lets go !!!! mutha fuckas!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #1793
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

bbcats this year been giving lakers problems j rich plays like jordan and shit the grizzlies do have squad but no excuse lakers lets fucking get this craken!!!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #1794
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

The Pistons showed exactly how you are supposed to stop LeBron James. Great defense last nite

Now they just need to bring that to the playoffs
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #1795
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Cavs looked like shit...the offense was shit, defense has been shit. Everything is shit right now...LeBron can't do it himself. all teams are doing is doubling and tripling him...nothing new. other people need to step up.

Its Boston and someone out west if i had to pick a Finals Right now.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #1796
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

utah are probably the most confusing team in the nba. best home record but they jus lost to the timberwolves on the road.

the pistons played great yesterday, if they can play like this in the playoffs. then who knows.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:14 PM   #1797
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Detroit played decent. The Cavs were awful...i just dont see detroit getting past Boston. I dont see anyone beating Boston this year to be honest.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #1798
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the magic can beat the celtics in the east. they have done em twice this season already.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:30 PM   #1799
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i dont know...one was on a last second shot. I mean, the Celtics can be beat, but right now, they are the most complete team i've seen as far as defense and offense, inside and outside.
Detroit doesnt get enough points in the paint. They are a jump shooting team. The Magic do have both so maybe your right.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #1800
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Thank you invincible for showing some true knowledge of the game because it is a pretty good stateline, not incredible, but DEFINITLY not worthy of being calleed "Shitty" by a fuckin long shot.

But trust me, Odom wasn't a slouch in the playoffs vs Indiana and the Hornets that year.

Yeah all you New Orleans fans... ya'll remember when D-Wade went head to head with Baron Davis two young teams.. ya'll remember that shit!! And Odom had some really good games, but yeah, of course Wade did I guess carry them to that Game 7 versus Indiana in Round 2.

And yeah LeBron got owned by Detroit hahaha I can't believe Nicky thought the Cavs were going to win the Title this year or something, CJ was right about that.