news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #1816
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

yep yep them lakers!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 11:25 PM   #1817
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I dunno about the Lakers anymore.. I don't think I buy in to the hype of them being a legit contender to play for the Ring this year like I did a few months back. Suns look like they're coming together around Shaq, it seems Amare's playing outta' his mind with this guy on the team. Gonna be tough for LA. Did Gasol come back yet? He's gonna have to be 100% for the playoffs, no question. And the other question is Bynum, because I truely believe for the Lakers to have a big run, Bynum's gonna have to return and produce in the playoffs. Suns vs Lakers without Bynum could just be disaster for LA..

I read today that Gilbert Arenas is eyeing a possible First Round Return? Look out for the Wizards Round 1.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:32 PM   #1818
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

your such a fuckin front runner
Old 03-31-2008, 11:52 PM   #1819
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What was the point in posting 'how bout them Lakers?' Did they even play today? lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:45 AM   #1820
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
your such a fuckin front runner
You don't even read my posts, you hater. You just see my name and immediatly think of something witty to say. Wit is not your strongpoint. Debating Cleaveland vs. New York? Definitly not your strongpoint. Read it again I dropped knowledge about the game. I know the game, I think all you know is what size King James wears in shoes and what his favorite cartoon is.

Oh I think I know why you mad.

Wizards gonna tap that ass First Round. I didn't even know they were lined up to play eachother either until I just checked the playoff picture on NBA.Com. I'd be worried about the Wiz, kid.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-01-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #1821
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

lol...droppin knowledge about sports....how come you aint a Knicks fan but your a diehard Yankee and Giant??/
Old 04-02-2008, 12:03 AM   #1822
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I moved from NYC to Miami when I was 14, so...yeah...I just picked up on the Heat. I was never a basketball fan as a younger kid, always baseball/football. When I turned 14 and hit that 6 foot growth spurt, you could say Basketball became part of my LIFE.

Old 04-02-2008, 03:03 AM   #1823
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many different NBA teams has that Bobby Jones(currently on the Spurs) played for this season so far? Four? I think he might sign 10 day contracts with every team, lol
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:08 PM   #1824
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is crazy that there could be a 50 win team in the west who does not make the playoffs but there could be 4 teams in the east who end up under 500 who make the post season

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #1825
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Well It's Official Donnie Walsh Takes Over As The Knicks President Of Basketball Operations. I Gotta Believe This Is The End For Isiah Thomas Thank God. Walsh Should Be Alright Lately Things Havent Looked Good In Indiana But Anyone Is Better Then Isiah. I Dont Really Care If It Takes Long To Get Back To Respectability As Long As Things Are Moving In The Right Direction Hopefully That Starts To Happen Now.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #1826
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I moved from NYC to Miami when I was 14, so...yeah...I just picked up on the Heat. I was never a basketball fan as a younger kid, always baseball/football. When I turned 14 and hit that 6 foot growth spurt, you could say Basketball became part of my LIFE.
That don't explain shit besides you sold out the KNicks cuz they sucked. If they were winnin you'd be all over there nuts.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:41 PM   #1827
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
That don't explain shit besides you sold out the KNicks cuz they sucked. If they were winnin you'd be all over there nuts.
I agree with Nicky, what Patrick Ewing wasn't good enough to like the Knickerbockers, you don't like Larry Johnson? Allen Houston? If you liked the Heat cuz of Anthony Mason or Zo then okay, but the Heat sucked during the early 2000's with their past-prime team. Speaking of that team, anyone hear that Kendall Gill became a boxer?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #1828
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

can amare stoudemire be considered a legit candidate for mvp?? putting up mad numbers, especially since Shaq came to the team.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #1829
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Why not? I really thought that Shaq was gonna "Webber" Amare Stoudemire, at first. For those who don't know by what "Webber" means, it's a term I use to describe players that come into a system only to ruin the hot hand, In the original case, When Webber was playing with Sacramento and then got hurt, Peja Stojakovic was playing like if he was possesed, but as soon as Webber returned to the line-up, he took away everything from Peja from minutes played to shot attempts, Hence the term "Webber". Not the first occurrance that's happened in the NBA, but definitely the best example.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #1830
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Amare for MVP?? I dont think so not even close.

Not only would that be a huge snub to LeBron or Kobe....

but it would also be a huge snub to the 2nd tier of guys like Chris Paul and Garnett.