news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-02-2008, 04:27 PM   #1831
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Yes it would, but an acknowledgement/consideration would be nice.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM   #1832
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Looking Out For The Lakers To Smash On Portland Tonight
Old 04-02-2008, 05:56 PM   #1833
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
I agree with Nicky, what Patrick Ewing wasn't good enough to like the Knickerbockers, you don't like Larry Johnson? Allen Houston? If you liked the Heat cuz of Anthony Mason or Zo then okay, but the Heat sucked during the early 2000's with their past-prime team. Speaking of that team, anyone hear that Kendall Gill became a boxer?
KingTron, you can agree with my left nut that my right nut doesn't like the size of your mother's mouth. We need more room up in there.

And Nicky, I told your slow, retarded ass. I didn't get in to basketball until South Florida. I played BASEBALL in New York, and Football. Baseball was always the game I thought I could go pro in. I played since I was 6. When I moved to Florida in the 8th Grade, I wasn't a Heat fan yet, Hell, I never even gave a shit about basketball. The Basketball Coach also taught English and I was in his class. He saw that I was tall and so next thing lead to next, and I was on the 8th Grade team.

More things lead to next, I was locked up in a juvenile jail. That's when I started following the Heat. In the paper. When I got released, they were horrible but I still watched games. Since that first release date, I've been a Heat fan, simple as that.

Heat fan since the sucky days, not the D-Wade/Shaq days. Believe that, or don't, but it's blunt time and Yankee time so fuck you.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #1834
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I don't remember askin for your fuckin autobiography, but yea, wuteva makes you sleep at night
Old 04-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #1835
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

2nd tier of guys? lol That's an insult to Chris Paul, who's going to win the MVP.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #1836
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Who really gives a shit who wins NBA MVP? It's usually the 2nd, or even 3rd place guy who ends up REALLY deserving it anyway. True story.

Finals MVP is what it's all about.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #1837
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thats true
Old 04-03-2008, 12:34 AM   #1838
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

another win or the lakers lets keep i t going although outlaw was ballen...
Old 04-03-2008, 12:41 AM   #1839
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I was just glad to see Gasol back. Know it's time for the Lakers to try and regain lead of the Western Conference
Old 04-03-2008, 02:32 AM   #1840
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, Bo Outlaw is the man.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #1841
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=8112

Quote:
MVP: The Case For Dwight Howard

By: Jarrod Rudolph Last Updated: 4/3/08 9:54 AM ET | 619 times read

The race for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award is just as tight as the race for the Western Conference's eighth playoff spot. Several players have enjoyed great individual success this year while leading their teams, but none perhaps more than Orlando's Dwight Howard.

Kevin Garnett's stellar performance has led the Celtics to the brink of a 60-win season. He's led a re-birth in Boston that has most people thinking about a championship.

Tim Duncan's great play has the Spurs, once again, near the top of the Western Conference. He won't get many postgame highlights, but he continues to get the job done.

Kobe Bryant is the same killer he's always been, but he's finally being praised for it.

Finally, Chris Paul has become the league's best point guard while leading the New Orleans Hornets to an unexpected level of success.

All of those men have played fantastic, but even their efforts have been lost in the Paul or Bryant for MVP talk. Which means any other deserving player wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

Enter Dwight Howard.

The league's best center has strapped the Magic on his massive shoulders and lifted them to their best season in 12 years. But for some reason his efforts are hardly mentioned when it comes to the MVP discussion. Considering the Magic get little to no respect for the impressive season they're having it's not a big surprise. But that is the mistake of the so-called experts.

Make no mistake about it: Dwight Howard is a legitimate MVP candidate.

It's a long shot that he'll win it, but he deserves to be in the conversation and HOOPSWORLD is going to put him there.

Do you remember the Macarena? Well that ridiculous song was in heavy rotation the last time the Magic had a team worth bragging about. It was also the last time the Magic had a player that presented such a promising future. Sure, that doesn't count toward any MVP votes, but it says a lot about the impact that Dwight has had since arriving in Orlando. But we know, (or think) the MVP award is about the player who has meant more to their team's success. So let's look at some numbers.

Howard is scoring 21.2 points per game, (20th in the league) on only 910 attempted field goals, (48th in the league) both Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu have taken more shots.

He is shooting 59% from the field, (3rd best in the league).

His 65 double-doubles are 15 better than his closet competitor.

He's leading the league in rebounds, averaging 14.5 per game, (the most since Ben Wallace's 15.4 in the 2002-03 season).

The individual statistics are there. But unlike a guy Zach "the Black Hole" Randolph, Dwight's stats have helped his team.

They've enjoyed a seven game improvement with seven games still remaining and their first winning season in five years. They've also claimed their first division title in 12 year.

He has truly lifted his team; without Howard this Magic team is counting their ping pong balls.

The Magic added Lewis during the summer and Turkoglu is having a great season, so Howard does have some help. But so do the others. Kevin Garnett has Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. Kobe Bryant has Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. Lewis is a good player but not as good as the other players mentioned, and a lot of Turkoglu's success can be attributed to the growth Howard has shown this season.

He probably won't win it this year; the thought that he's a 22-year-old beast with many MVP awards in his future will almost certainly work against him. But if you consider what he's done for the Magic this year you'll see that he has more of a claim than Garnett, and just as much of a claim to the award as Kobe or Chris Paul; maybe more.
I'm a big fan of Dwight Howard, my favorite player, and a big fan of the Magic, been one since '92, but Dwight isn't getting it regardless, he'll definitely get one in the future probably more than one, but their not giving it to him right now. Your thoughts?

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:17 PM   #1842
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Paul Pierce for MVP....people say garnett only cause it's garnett, pierce is really the one who held this team together all season, yeah KG's signing made a huge difference, but it wouldn't have been shit without Posey and House. meanwhile, Pierce stepped up HUGE this year and literally took over games whenever needed

PAUL PIERCE --- 2007/2008 NBA MVP

the sleeper pick
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:27 PM   #1843
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

What's up with all the returns recently? Brand, Arenas, Dirk, & Gasol all returning, did everone get a memo to return or something? I see how Dirk, Arenas, & Gasol returning make their teams better, but Elton Brand should've stayed home, and try out next year. Clippers ain't going anywhere, so why return?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:41 PM   #1844
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

euroleague newsflash: partizan belgrade : TAU 75:56 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #1845
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
What's up with all the returns recently? Brand, Arenas, Dirk, & Gasol all returning, did everone get a memo to return or something? I see how Dirk, Arenas, & Gasol returning make their teams better, but Elton Brand should've stayed home, and try out next year. Clippers ain't going anywhere, so why return?
Well, I read somewhere that Brand was returning because the Clippers wanted to play the spoiler role for some teams.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote