news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #1846
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Nothing like being a cagapalos. Or spoiler if you don't know what I mean.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #1847
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Well To Keep Him Fresh For The Next Season End The Year Off With The Team Some Chemistry
Old 04-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #1848
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

When does his contract expire? I see him leaving as soon as his contract is finished.

Old 04-03-2008, 04:49 PM   #1849
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Aren't him and Magette both free agents this coming summer?

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #1850
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo then the Clipps seriously gonna suck, I feel bad for Dunleavy.

Old 04-03-2008, 06:39 PM   #1851
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

I Believe Eldon Will Be Back But Not Sure Bout Magette
Old 04-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #1852
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Magette has had his share of problems there.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #1853
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I hope that they both leave, leading to Mike Dunleavy's firing. I say that so Indiana could sign him, he's a good coach, just like Ric Adelman, and Byron Scott, and more recently Stan Van Jeremy.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:27 PM   #1854
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Cleveland lost to the Bulls last night in Cleveland hahahahahahahaha. They can't even beat the Bulls at home and Delonte West's dumb ass fouled Ben Gordon on a 3 point attempt with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter. I also didn't understand why there were no Cavs players under the basket to try and get the rebound when Lebron drove to the basket at the end to try and get the Cavs the lead and he missed the shot. LOL@Ben Wallace bricking free throws in the 4th quarter. Even Lebron made 1-2 free throws near the end. The Cavs are a bad free throw shooting team. NickyTooch do you still think the Cavs are gonna get far in the playoffs since they can't beat the Bulls and Milwaukee? LOL. They lost to Milwaukee 2-3 times this year LOL. They don't play defense. Larry Hughes drove baseline right past Wally Sczerbiak to the basket and he dunked on Zydrunas Ilgauskas LOL. I wonder why Larry wasn't scoring good like last night when he played for the Cavs. I saw he's shooting 37% from the field since he joined the Bulls. He was shooting 38% from the field with the Cavs. That's terrible.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #1855
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

When I stopped watching the game, the Cavs were winning decisively, hahaha, can't seal the deal. Yeah they suck at freethrows. Which is why I think UCLA will win against Memphis. Calipari just doesn't know how important freethrows are in the final minutes of a close game.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #1856
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

The Cavs are a joke. They gave up 114 points to Charlotte on Wednesday LOL. Their defense is pathetic. I know that Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall were inconsistent when they were with the Cavs but i think the Cavs should've kept them when you consider what they got in return for them.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:23 PM   #1857
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I was at the game last night...yea their perimeter defense is atrocious. Defense was there strong suit last year with Hughes, Snow, Andy etc....But now, w/o those guys the defense is terrible.
They give up a ton of layups, which they never used to. Still, the trade helped free up cap room and i dont necessarily think they would have been any better had they not made it.

They need to get more athletic...they are now a slow immobile team, and thats why they don't defend the perimeter well. But this team is temporary.

Hughes can suck my dick. He didn't bring it every night. he has been terrible with the Bulls...he's only averaging 12 points since he's been with them, and his shooting is still terrible.

Its Boston's year anyway. I wouldnt doubt if the Cavs lost in the 1st round, although they still have alot of weapons. We'll see...i'm not expecting much. The defense is too bad now.
Its all about the Tribe now.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:33 PM   #1858
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well cleveland have kinda locked up 4th spot in the east. they look to be in cruise control cause they aint gonna get 3rd, and i dnt think the sixers can catch them up.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #1859
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^--True....kinda the same way with how the Lakers have been as of late. These games really dont mean anything, But still.

ALthough the playoffs are a totally different season. Thats why they play the games.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #1860
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Cleveland VS. Orlando today at 3.

P.E.A.C.E.