news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #1876
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I know what you mean, if Orlando goes to the second round we have to face Detroit and they do not match up well with Detroit at all, I rather get Boston in the second round.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #1877
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

nah, you'd rather play Detroit. Trust me, Detroit is beatable in a series. Boston is the best team in the league.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #1878
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Hornets are up two games over the Lakers and Spurs in the West. It looks like the Hornets might get homefield advantage for the playoffs.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #1879
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
nah, you'd rather play Detroit. Trust me, Detroit is beatable in a series. Boston is the best team in the league.
Nah, but we suck against Detroit, they own us. Its just that team we need to get over the hump against. We just don't match up with them at all. Boston, we've had no problem with really this season.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #1880
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
ur crazy if you think Orlando can beat Detroit in a series
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #1881
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Patrick Ewing, Hakeem (Not Akeem) Olajuwon, Dick Vitale, Adrian Dantley, Pat Riley, Coach Cathy Rush, and Team Owner Bill Davidson all going to the Hall Of Fame. Let me be the first to congratulate these inductees.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:59 PM   #1882
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch is a Detroit hater. The Pistons can be beat but not by Orlando in a playoff series. I hope Detroit and Boston meet in the playoffs because that's gonna be a tough series. LOL@Charles Barkley said he thinks the Cavs would give Boston problems in a playoff series hahahahahahahahaha. Charles is tripping. He said he thinks Boston would beat them but it won't be easy. I wouldn't be surprised if Boston swept Cleveland 4-0 in a series LOL. LOL@Cleveland losing to Orlando Saturday 101-86 hahahahahahaha. They did a good job shutting down Dwight Howard but they still lost LOL. The Cavs really are a joke. They don't know what defense means LOL. Delonte West's dumb ass fouled Keyon Dooling on a 3 point attempt. When Delonte got fouled on a 3 point attempt Saturday, he made 1-3 free throws LOL. I could tell Lebron was mad at the end of the game when he was walking to the tunnel. I don't blame him for being mad. He busts his ass every game and his teammates don't do shit. Zydrunas Ilgauskas tall ass needs to be under the basket more scoring close to the basket but he'd rather be out way by the top of the key shooting jumpshots with his soft ass LOL. Joe Smith's lame ass would rather take a charge than block shots LOL. It looks like the Cavs are gonna play the Wizards in the first round and the Wizards will beat their asses this time because the Cavs don't have anybody that can defend Gilbert Arenas, Antwan Jamison, Caron Butler, Andray Blatche, Nick Young, Brendan Haywood, Roger Mason.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #1883
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Anyone get that "Joke" Barkley said a few weeks back about Ben Wallace? He said something like "After an all-nighter in the gym and a #2 pencil, he would only have six points" or something like that?

Old 04-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #1884
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Im not a Detroit hater, I just think that they are beatable, because they are a perimeter oriented team, and if Orland can outshoot them, they can win. Orlando will be a tough out for anyone this year.
The Cavs will give anyone they play problems too if Wally and Gibson are hitting their 3's.

But I still think its Boston from everything I've seen this year. They have gelled much better than I thought they would.
Detroit is goin with the same team they have the past 3 years, and that team wasn't good enough so I don't see how they are going to get thru an East that has better teams than it did.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:04 AM   #1885
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I'm A Detroit Hater

Go Pacers!!! Next Year...

Old 04-08-2008, 03:29 PM   #1886
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Lakers And Golden State Tonight Lets Go !!!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 03:30 PM   #1887
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Ooooooooooooooooooo It's On!!!

Old 04-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #1888
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
Lakers And Golden State Tonight Lets Go !!!!!
Wait, what? Lakers are playing the Blazers and the Kings are playing the Warriors.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #1889
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I'll be honest... i can't really watch NBA basketball like that anymore unless im watching my team...shits boring.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #1890
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Wait, what? Lakers are playing the Blazers and the Kings are playing the Warriors.

OH YEAH I WAS JUST SAYING THAT THERE BOTH PLAYEN TONIGHT

YEAH!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY BOTH WIN