news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #1921
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

At least the Pacers have heart, I respect their organization. I'd rather the Heat try to get in the playoffs then get the lowest record, but aye that's what's what this year.

Much respect to the Indiana franchise for trying to get in, much respect.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #1922
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Indiana is a joke...they sold out when they got rid of Artest and Jackson, they could have still had a good squad.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #1923
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Anyone see any good prospects from the upcoming NBA Draft?
Well if Michael Beasley comes out, I think he is a good looking prospect. Big guys always go high, so you would think Hibbert from GTown, those brothers from Stanford. Dell Curry's son really impressed me. I think he'd be a decent role playing pro and a steal.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:28 PM   #1924
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
At least the Pacers have heart, I respect their organization. I'd rather the Heat try to get in the playoffs then get the lowest record, but aye that's what's what this year.
I would rather hope to have a team next season that has D Wade, Marion and Beasley, than fight for a 7th or 8th spot and get swept immediatley in the first round
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #1925
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

^^ Ya.. but the Pacers and Heat are 2 totally different teams..

One's going to rebound next year, HEAVILY.

The other, isn't doing shit anytime soon.. so why not get in the playoffs this year before you REALLY turn to shit the next few?

And Nicky.. how did they sell out? Because Artest and Jackson were thugs who fought in the stands? Aight, let's give those guys a mufuckin raise!! Dumb ass.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #1926
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marion aint a gurantee to stay with the Heat, we kno the guy wants to be team leader with Wade their it just aint possible unless Marion has a sudden change of character in the summer. if that happens he gonna play like shit, cause he gonna think to himself why he acted like a retard back in phoenix and left that team.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #1927
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I don't think anyone from London should be talking about what Shawn Marion is doing. How many times you read the Miami Herald? I've read,seen interviews with dude saying he wants to stay and be with this team.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #1928
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

They all say that....were you born yesterday cock boy?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #1929
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

That Mutha Fucka Rose Is For Real
Old 04-09-2008, 07:51 PM   #1930
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
They all say that....were you born yesterday cock boy?
You think you're hard on the Internet?

Old 04-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #1931
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yea Rose is a good prospect. Joey Dorsey too...Douglas-Roberts...too bad they couldnt shoot FT's, they would be champs right now.

Do i think im hard on the internet??? WHy am i making you that angry?? Im just debating sports
Old 04-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #1932
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

No... but you called me cockboy and shit...

Are you this tough and in your face offline?

Or is it a behind the CPU, protected by a phone line and 1,000 miles thing?

Old 04-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #1933
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

if im not mistaken you told me to 'die fag boy' so i might ask you the same question....

quit bein a whiny cunt
Old 04-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #1934
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

i'm saying though Nicky..what are you...5'7, 145 pounds?

I'll put it ya in real life.

status.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #1935
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

wow, one of my comments must have really gotten to ya...which one was it?? cock boy?? y would that even offend unless it was true maybe....?

either way, you lookin real internetly thuggish rite now