news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #1951
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
You maybe watch what you can on what, the net? Can you even follow your favorite team other than having to sign on everyday on a computer to do so?

Oh, the whole world knows Marion?

The fuck outta here, you know what the papers tell you and if they're trashing someone or a team you don't like? YOu'll jump on that article's nuts and RIDE, RIDE, RIDE.

"Heat fans are blind"

Fuck that. Once the NBA starts letting Euro teams join, I'm strictly a COllege BBALL fan.
Your jus mad cause a team with a supposed superstar d-wade is the biggest flop of the season. and will continue to be a flop cause Wade cant carry a team of NBADL players. I highly doubt they will even do well against an average Euro team.

you hate on euro ball jus for the sake of it, cause it comes natural to some americans to jus hate on how the euros do things.

oh and i dnt support any NBA team, so im a neutral.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:14 PM   #1952
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Great, another fucking Analyst over here.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #1953
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

big games coming up...
Old 04-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #1954
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

yo yo get mayo like ojayo
Old 04-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #1955
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Stephen Curry from Davidson was the best player in college basketball during the tournament. He was 4th in the NCCA in scoring during the season. If Davidson would have won that real close game with Kansas, they could have very well ended up winning the championship. So I would think he would be a high draft pick.

Kwame Brown was still on the Grizzlies roster, last time I checked.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:05 AM   #1956
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mid/LAte First Round. Teams don't like those pure shooters who can't play defense against a bigger Guard and are undersized.. But... he is amazing...so like I said..middle/late round.

Just look at JJ Reddick with Orlando, they took him 11th. What's he done for them? Certainly, JJ Reddick was ten times the player Curry was in college. PLUS, in the ACC his career.

He may land on one of the good teams (Lakers, San An, Phoenix..Boston..Detroit..someone late in the draft), and it will probably work out best for him.

Old 04-10-2008, 02:11 AM   #1957
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
yo yo get mayo like ojayo
I think BEASTLY will by far have the better NBA Career. He's bigger and can shoot. Beasley honestly reminds me a lil' of LeBron.

Peep that sick shit KEvin Love to Beasley full court alley oop

Old 04-10-2008, 03:57 AM   #1958
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

True, but the Magic could actually give Redick some playing time, and maybe he would surprise some people. lol
Old 04-10-2008, 04:40 AM   #1959
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

To me, G'Town and Gonzaga let their feet off Davidson's throat in those first two rounds anyway. It was just a miracle run that ended in nothingness, kind've like George Mason a few years ago when they fell to the Gators. I don't see no GM players in the league today doing shit. I could be wrong.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #1960
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Did anybody saw that Phoenix Vs San An game?... great game but yo, sombody needs to wait outside after the game and beat Bruce Bowens really bad, send him on to a coma or something. That shit he did to amare stoudemire was a very foul play. The guy is very vicious and im sure he doesnt have a lot of friends in the leage and im surprice that the federation has not done anything about it. If you go in to the YOU TUBE web and type in his name you will fine an infinity of dirty plays that this bastard has.

I could understand the game its tough and very physical but yo dude its something else.

Last edited by TrueDciple; 04-10-2008 at 10:31 AM.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #1961
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Bruce Bowen is the NBA's dirtiest player. Fag will purposely put his foot under someone that has shot the ball in a clear intent to injure, a few players had rolled their ankles cus of this. Fuck Bowen.

Last edited by King Tron 1; 04-10-2008 at 10:46 AM.
King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:27 AM   #1962
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
True, but the Magic could actually give Redick some playing time, and maybe he would surprise some people. lol
Hell no, lol, not at this moment in time, dude can only shoot, try guarding someone and hes left in another planet. Thats why he's put in during garbage time. No one denies his shot, but his defense needs to go up tremendously.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #1963
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
To me, G'Town and Gonzaga let their feet off Davidson's throat in those first two rounds anyway. It was just a miracle run that ended in nothingness, kind've like George Mason a few years ago when they fell to the Gators. I don't see no GM players in the league today doing shit. I could be wrong.

BEASTLY IS SICK ROSE AND THEM
MAYO PROB COULD OF STAYED ONE MORE YER BUT I THINK MAYO WILL DDO WELL UP IN THE NBA
Old 04-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #1964
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I think that Rush (from Kansas) might do some good to a team.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #1965
check two
N.I.

Like I said before, I wouldn't consider Davidson a cinderella team. They were a ranked team going into the tournament, and had won like 23 games in a row going into the tournament. lol They had a few close losses earlier in the season against teams like North Carolina. They shouldn't have had a 10th seed, they showed they were a championship caliber team. George Mason didn't have a top 5 scorer in the whole NCAA during the regular season, if I recall.