news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #1996
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

now they are down by six. plzzz let me get that win.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #1997
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
now they are down by six. plzzz let me get that win.
30 now. Game basically over. I wish they would have won too.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #1998
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

This is who I would send to represent the USA in the Olympics:

Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard
Antwan Jamison
LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Joe Johnson
Deron Williams
Baron Davis
Chris Paul
Tyson Chandler
Gilbert Arenas
Ron Artest
Carmelo Anthony

I tried not to add those from the 2000 team like Garnett, Carter, and the likes of them.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #1999
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch don't trip because Stephen A Smith tells it like it is. Lebron's teammates suck. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way. I bet Charles Barkley says the same thing about Lebron's teammates. Cleveland will get a early first round exit by the Washington Wizards because the Cavs don't play defense and Lebron has no help. His teammates stand around too much watching him and their offense isn't good. Ben Wallace is a liability on offense and his defense and rebounding hasn't been that good since he joined the Cavs. Mike Brown's bitch ass for some reason won't play Joe Smith more minutes because i know Joe can contribute with scoring if he played more. I wish he would block shots instead of taking charges.

Golden State isn't gonna make the playoffs because they don't play defense and they do shoot jumpshots too much. They don't have that many tall guys and they don't take the ball to the basket enough. The reason why they beat Dallas last year is because Dallas doesn't play defense. You see what happened to the Warriors when they played Utah last year. When the Warriors play against teams who play defense, the Warriors don't have a chance of winning. Maybe if they would've kept Jason Richardson, they might've made the playoffs this year but they still would've been eliminated early. I feel bad for Jason because he's a very good player. Charlotte won't be making the playoffs for awhile LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #2000
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I like Stephen A. Smith a lot. One of the few. Him and Charles.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #2001
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
NickyTooch don't trip because Stephen A Smith tells it like it is. Lebron's teammates suck. I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way. I bet Charles Barkley says the same thing about Lebron's teammates. Cleveland will get a early first round exit by the Washington Wizards because the Cavs don't play defense and Lebron has no help. His teammates stand around too much watching him and their offense isn't good. Ben Wallace is a liability on offense and his defense and rebounding hasn't been that good since he joined the Cavs. Mike Brown's bitch ass for some reason won't play Joe Smith more minutes because i know Joe can contribute with scoring if he played more. I wish he would block shots instead of taking charges.

Golden State isn't gonna make the playoffs because they don't play defense and they do shoot jumpshots too much. They don't have that many tall guys and they don't take the ball to the basket enough. The reason why they beat Dallas last year is because Dallas doesn't play defense. You see what happened to the Warriors when they played Utah last year. When the Warriors play against teams who play defense, the Warriors don't have a chance of winning. Maybe if they would've kept Jason Richardson, they might've made the playoffs this year but they still would've been eliminated early. I feel bad for Jason because he's a very good player. Charlotte won't be making the playoffs for awhile LOL.
100% agree, and Inside the NBA is the best sports show on TV.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #2002
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I like Inside The NBA too. Charles Barkley always got something funny to say hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@him and Dwayne Wade's T-Mobile cellphone commercials hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ya'll should check out Charles Barkley's book Who's Afraid Of A Large Black Man. I'm telling ya'll it's very good and the book is about racism. He interviews Tiger Woods, Morgan Freeman, Ice Cube, Samuel Jackson, Jesse Jackson, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton. Racism is a serious topic that a lot of people are afraid to talk about and ya'll know Charles isn't afraid to talk about it. He speaks his mind and tells the truth and he doesn't care if he hurts people's feelings LOL. That's what i like about him. At the beginning of the book before he interviews people, he gives his thoughts about Hurricane Katrina and i like his opinion about that tragedy. He said he went to Atlanta and a couple of other places where poor blacks were who had lost their homes in that hurricane. He helped out by buying several houses so poor blacks had a place to stay since the shelters were forcing people to leave. I can't believe shelters would force people to leave when they have no place to go since the hurricane took away their homes. This country is so fucking ugly and cruel to the poor.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #2003
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

"I need them for my footsies", haha Barkley says footsies. I like how he calls Nash, Stee Nas his enunciation is funny.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #2004
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
This is who I would send to represent the USA in the Olympics:

Chris Bosh
Dwight Howard
Antwan Jamison
LeBron James
Kobe Bryant
Joe Johnson
Deron Williams
Baron Davis
Chris Paul
Tyson Chandler
Gilbert Arenas
Ron Artest
Carmelo Anthony

I tried not to add those from the 2000 team like Garnett, Carter, and the likes of them.
i would put micheal redd in their somewhere, reason why cause Fiba ball is different u need consistent 3 point shooters. thats the reason why team USA have flopped recently in tournaments, they get torched from beyond the arc by euro teams. plus he impressed in the Fiba Americas tournament.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #2005
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Barkley said he went to Atlanta and a couple of other places where poor blacks were who had lost their homes in that hurricane. He helped out by buying several houses so poor blacks had a place to stay since the shelters were forcing people to leave. I can't believe shelters would force people to leave when they have no place to go since the hurricane took away their homes. This country is so fucking ugly and cruel to the poor.
Yeah, I heard this and thought why don't more people do this. Yes, I meant people and not just athletes. But I found funny that he wanted to run for governor of, I think, Alabama, and Ernie told him that he needed to live in that state for 7 years in order to run, and he looked all stumped, like "damn, I didn't know that". Did they begin the Gone Fishin' pics. Someone should post those.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #2006
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
i would put micheal redd in their somewhere, reason why cause Fiba ball is different u need consistent 3 point shooters. thats the reason why team USA have flopped recently in tournaments, they get torched from beyond the arc by euro teams. plus he impressed in the Fiba Americas tournament.
I wanted to add him & Marcus Camby, but I thought that yall were gonna say "why him?"

Old 04-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #2007
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Tyson Chandler???? thats the only one i totally disagree with.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #2008
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Has Michael Redd ever made the playoffs with Milwaukee? Hahahahahaha. It would've been nice to see him on Cleveland's team when Lebron talked to him about joining the team but his stupid ass turned him down and he decided to stay with the Bucks for more money LOL. What a idiot. Milwaukee will never win a championship. Get that through your head Michael LOL. I like the latest T-Mobile cellphone commercial with Charles and Dwayne when Dwayne tells Charles that in Philadelphia there is a statue of Rocky and he's not real. He said how come the city doesn't have a statue of you. Then Dwayne said i can picture you on a statue with a cheesesteak in your hand hahahahahahahahahaha. Charles said you trying to be funny? LOL. Then i like the other cellphone commercial with them when they're having lunch at a restaurant and the white girl waitress says to Dwayne, is that your dad? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #2009
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

When i was watching the Nuggets and Warriors game last night, my dad said look at all those tattoos on that nigga. He was talking about JR Smith of the Nuggets LOL. My dad said if i was a coach, he couldn't play for me LOL. The tattoos on JR does look horrible. He has them all over his arms and neck. Iverson, Carmelo, Kenyon Martin, Anthony Carter, Marcus Camby got a lot of tattoos also. Iverson has some on both sides of his neck LOL. I don't understand what the deal is with black NBA players getting tattoos all over them. My dad said what would these niggas do without basketball? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He said they wouldn't get hired at a job by white folks when white folks look at them and see all them tattoos on them LOL.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #2010
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea Redd shoulda played with LeBron, he would have been a perfect fit. I didnt understand that. Nor did I understand why Ray Allen stayed w/ Seattle...he would have been another great fit.
In their cases it was ALL about the dough.