news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #2041
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Hahaha i just heard that Carmelo Anthony got arrested for suspicion of DUI.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #2042
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Carmelo Is A Dumb Ass
Old 04-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #2043
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Might've ruined it for his team, who knows?

Old 04-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #2044
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
^^ Is that Rafer Alston in your avatar?

yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc1wjfpdJ1k
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #2045
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
Might've ruined it for his team, who knows?

as a huge denver fan by default (i used to be a sixers fan....i'm sure ya'll can figure it out) i HATE melo....he is the most immature player in the league
Old 04-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #2046
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought Carmelo got arrested for walking into a men's bathroom, since other people thought he was a girl?

If the Hornets would have gotten the top seed, there was a good chance that Chris Paul would have gotten MVP. I think Byron Scott has a good chance to win coach of the year though.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #2047
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

LOL @ tha Denver winning your support by default. and just by looking at the avatar, it looks like he was in an episode of Fresh Prince.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #2048
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I thought Carmelo got arrested for walking into a men's bathroom, since other people thought he was a girl?

If the Hornets would have gotten the top seed, there was a good chance that Chris Paul would have gotten MVP. I think Byron Scott has a good chance to win coach of the year though.
All I know is Doc Rivers shouldn't get it. Either Scott or Van Jeremy.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #2049
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

van jeremy, haha you see he had a black eye yesterday. whenever i look at van jeremy i jus laugh.
Old 04-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #2050
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Haha Tommy Lee got to him.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:34 PM   #2051
buckshotstheone
Legend

Quote:
All I know is Doc Rivers shouldn't get it. Either Scott or Van Jeremy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc1wjfpdJ1k

peep that link

and no Doc Rivers doesn't deserve shit, he sucks as a coach and is lucky to have 5 incredibly talented players plus 2 other great starters plus a few "where did he come from?"s on the bench (leon powe)
Old 04-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #2052
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Melo getting arrested at this time jus doesnt seem good for Denver. how retarded can you be to get arrested for DUI before the playoffs with an important memphis game infront of you. has this guy got a gram of discipline at all.

my vote for coach of the year goes to Byron Scott. the reason being did anyone predict the Hornets being anywhere near the top of the west let along top 3.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #2053
Enemy Combatant
MVP Of The Planet

Enemy Combatant shaolin monk

Quote:
Yep, Warriors or Nuggets doesn't matter couldn't handle the Mamba/Gasol/Bynum/Odom/Fisher combination.
warriors would have won the season series, and be a game ahead of denver, if derek fisher hadn't gotten that flop call at the end of that last game...

http://www.andboo.com/basketball/nba...in-lakers-game

another thing that tripped me out about that game was all the blood on kobe's face...i guess the "infectious disease control" rule doesn't count when it's the 4th quarter and your kobe...

plus, kobe complained everytime he went up and there was a no call...if that was baron or s-jax, they would have gotten technicals for sure...

but i'm a conspiracy theorist, i think that the nba hates on the warriors intentionally...
Enemy Combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #2054
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think the Warriors conspire agaisnt themselves with the way the refuse to play defense.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #2055
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

lets go warriors! althought they will get smashed by the lakers first round lakers celtics championship!!!