news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #2116
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Kings are a good team, i see them breaking into the playoff race soon. a couple trades and a lucky draft pick will get them there.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:23 PM   #2117
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Nets should get Cliff Robinson back on the team, when he has some free time away from his drug use.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #2118
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, i agree with what you said about the Knicks. They do have a lot of black guys who have bad attitudes, selfish and they're overpaid. Isiah is to blame for paying them too much money. I see Isiah looks out for his best friend/former NBA star Mark Aguirre. Mark played with Isiah in Detroit and now he's a assistant coach for the Knicks. I wonder what happened to Ron Harper. He was a assistant coach with the Pistons last year and now i don't see him on their bench anymore. Ron was the man when he played for Cleveland when he first came in the league but he had too many knee problems and his scoring went way down when he went to the Bulls. I was so mad when Cleveland traded him because he used to be one of my favorite players. Michael Jordan said Ron was a good defender on him but that's a lie because Michael scored so many points against anybody who defended him LOL. Michael said the same thing about Joe Dumars and Mitch Richmond defended him well but that's a lie too LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:27 PM   #2119
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Nets had their chances. They are finished. They have been over the hill.

I want Ron Artest in a Cavs uniform next year.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:29 PM   #2120
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Check Two dissing Cliff Robinson hahahahahahahahahahaha. He was very good when he played for Portland and Phoenix. I was surprised when i heard about him being suspended from the playoffs last season for drugs. I hope Seattle Sonics owner doesn't move the team to Oklahoma. That's not right that the Sonics fans might not have a basketball team next season. Gary Payton showed up at a recent Sonics home game against Dallas last week i think and the Sonics fans chanted his name loudly. Gary said he thinks the team should stay in Seattle. Kevin Durant is gonna get rookie of the year and i think coach of the year should be Byron Scott or Maurice Cheeks. I would say Doc Rivers too but everybody should've known Boston was gonna be real good when they got Garnett and Allen.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:31 PM   #2121
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
Who thinks that Mikki Moore should be on a better team? He really showed he could play when he was with NJ, but don't know how good he was in the Kings' system.
I think he had a decent year but was overpaid because of it. He aiight, he's a role player...thats it.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #2122
CharlesJones

Fuck Ron Artest. He got a serious mental problem. He got too many issues. Don't nobody want his ass. I don't care how good of a defender he is. He's a overrated defender to me because he bullies his opponent and does dirty shit to his opponent like grabbing the jersey and giving hard fouls. Did you hear about him undercutting Michael Jordan at a pickup game during the summer some years ago and Michael got seriously hurt? I think that happened when Michael came outta retirement to play for the Wizards because he wanted to work on his game.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #2123
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Aren't they still paying off Allen Houston's Contract?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #2124
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Fuck Ron Artest. He got a serious mental problem. He got too many issues. Don't nobody want his ass. I don't care how good of a defender he is. He's a overrated defender to me because he bullies his opponent and does dirty shit to his opponent like grabbing the jersey and giving hard fouls. Did you hear about him undercutting Michael Jordan at a pickup game during the summer some years ago and Michael got seriously hurt? I think that happened when Michael came outta retirement to play for the Wizards because he wanted to work on his game.
Good, thats what the Cavs need. Some fuckin muscle and a guy who aint afraid to score. Fuck Jordan, why should he kiss his ass??? its a competition right? do you think Jordan cares that he kept a ton of great players from winning championships??

Artest is the guy you hate to play against but you love on ;your team..
Old 04-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #2125
CharlesJones

I'm not saying that Ron should kiss Jordan's ass but he doesn't have to be a dirty player either undercutting players and grabbing on people's jerseys.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #2126
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

How bout when he pulled Paul Pierce's shorts down, and Pierce answered with a three in his face?

Old 04-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #2127
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Allen Houston is planning on another comeback try again for next season.

I wasn't really trying to diss Cliff Robinson. lol I just meant that he could probably still be a productive player even though he's older, if he stopped the drug usage.

Is Gary Payton officially retired?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:45 PM   #2128
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Artest and Bowen do that shit to get into guys heads. SOmetimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Paul Pierce is a cunt neway.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #2129
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Who thinks that this is Dikembe's last season, cus I don't. LOL

Old 04-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #2130
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dikembe will go on forever. Then he will become president.