news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #2206
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger
Thumbs down

The Suns deserved to lose, Im totaly against of San An but the Suns deserved to lose. Why not give a foul?...wait! i know, so Tim can get wide open and hit a 3 point shot! yeah thats it!.... there was nobody around him so what are the odds of him making the shot? .... ya'll know the rest. Plus Amare its retarded....why does he always feel the need to get in the paint? he was all alone at the free throw line and instead of just hitting a easy jumpshot his ass decided to drive in for the offencive foul and get thrown out the game with 6 fouls. BRILLIANT!!!!!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:06 PM   #2207
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lets face the fact the spurs are better then the suns and always have been

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #2208
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
The Suns deserved to lose, Im totaly against of San An but the Suns deserved to lose. Why not give a foul?...wait! i know, so Tim can get wide open and hit a 3 point shot! yeah thats it!.... there was nobody around him so what are the odds of him making the shot? .... ya'll know the rest. Plus Amare its retarded....why does he always feel the need to get in the paint? he was all alone at the free throw line and instead of just hitting a easy jumpshot his ass decided to drive in for the offencive foul and get thrown out the game with 6 fouls. BRILLIANT!!!!!
I totally agree. The Suns shot themselves in the foot. They had a chance to close out that game on many occasions but looked like a bunch of scared rookies. They all ran to the bucket missing point blank range shots. Steve Nash was the only dude playing. He hit that crazy 3-pointer to tie the game. But how about Tim Duncan hitting that 3 lmaooo. I don't think the Suns are going to be able to recover from a lose like that.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #2209
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lakers having their way with Denver at the moment, and Kobe aint even shooting all that well. Gasol has come through and his jus scoring at will.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:44 PM   #2210
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Lakers are going to win this series. The Nuggets just can't play any defense.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #2211
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Spurs STILL dont get any love from anyone.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #2212
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

i love the spurs, i hate the lakers
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #2213
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I can't stand Reggie Miller as a commentator.
LOL@ Detroit.....Barkley and all them were suckin their cocks at halftime like one half of ball wins you the Finals or sumthin...i'll never understand why they are so overrated. Chuck sayin Rasheed is the best player in the league, he just doesnt want to be.....come on, are you kidding me??
Detroit is all jump shots...when they are hitting, like any team, they are unstoppable....but you aint gonna win it all with no inside game. Period.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #2214
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol Detroit played shit in the 4th. they were horrible in clutch.

its jus the crowd never got behind the back of the team, the palace is like a library once the opposing team goes on a little run. its really shameful. Detroit should have closed this game out late in the 3rd. they dnt have the go to guy in the 4th i guess.

they need to sort shit out.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #2215
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Philly is alot more athletic than Detroit. I;m impressed, taht was a big win for them. But again, Detroit couldnt really get much going to the basket and when they did, they cant finish.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #2216
HANZO
Hanovallah

the sixers played well, they pushed the ball to the basket. they didnt put their heads down and they won the game. i really think that they can actually win the series. they match-up really well against detroit. but then again its Detroit.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #2217
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

To be honest, i didnt think Philly had a shot, but i have to give them credit. They have active big men, a PG that can break the defense down, and all-star caliber athlete and scorer, and a bunch of young compliments. Williams in particular impresses me alot. He knocks down open shots which is so important.

HAN is your named derived from the character from Enter the Dragon? I always assumed so.
Old 04-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #2218
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Spurs STILL dont get any love from anyone.
Thats right. I can't stand the Spurs. But it looks like they going to beat the Suns yet again lol.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #2219
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Lol Detroit played shit in the 4th. they were horrible in clutch.

its jus the crowd never got behind the back of the team, the palace is like a library once the opposing team goes on a little run. its really shameful. Detroit should have closed this game out late in the 3rd. they dnt have the go to guy in the 4th i guess.

they need to sort shit out.
Ever since they got Flip as a coach they never been the same. They just don't get up for the playoffs anymore. Boston is going to the finals.

Old 04-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #2220
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i agree they are boring to watch BUT these west teams need to learn to play more defense and be more physical...this finesse highlight run the court BS isnt going to get things done.

Amare needs to step it up. I though with Shaq coming over he would be huge clean up shaqs misses.