news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #2251
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I thought he was gonna have an old school rat tail, but then I saw how annoying it was.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:11 PM   #2252
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, he should have went with the rat tail look. They did a survey before, and 9 out of 10 women think the rat tail look on a dude is sexy.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 03:13 PM   #2253
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the block of hair on goodens head is sadly his style. the beard bet is fuked up though. you gotta look after that shit, i was gonna do a similar bet with a friend of mine. but it wouldnt have been fair, my beard grows, his dont.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:20 PM   #2254
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I think that Gooden looks like a friar or somthing with his beard.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #2255
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gooden lucky he aint in Guantanamo Bay.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #2256
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Nice dramatic acting work by Kirilenko last night against the Rockets. lol The three by Bobby Jackson would have tied the game. Instead the ref calls a foul when he wasn't even looking at the 'foul'. The Rockets chances aren't good heading into Utah. Though, the Rockets did beat the Jazz in Utah, during the regular season.

Should Haywood have gotten ejected for that hard foul on Lebron last night? Not many people seem to think he should have.
Fuck yea that was flagrant. He shoved him with no intention of going for the ball while he was in mid flight going hard to the basket. You kno how bad someone can get hurt from that.....I'm all for hard fouls, but that was straight up dirty.

The Wizard's better learn to respect the King and the Cavs. They thought they were the ones who won the past two series or something.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:42 PM   #2257
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Magic go up 2-0. Hell yeah! Even though the refs almost gave the Raptors the game with that bullshit offensive foul at the end of the game.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #2258
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Magic are tough. Everyone was handing Detroit a spot in the Eastern Conference Finals.......
Old 04-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #2259
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Well the sun will be setting for Phoenix. Theres no way they can beat the Spurs 4 out of the next 5 games. Blahhh.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:13 PM   #2260
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So far, it looks like the Hornets are silencing the critics who said they couldn't hold up in the playoffs. lol
Old 04-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #2261
check two
N.I.

What are people's thoughts on Scott Skiles taking over as the Bucks coach? The Bucks are like the worst defensive team in the NBA, and Skiles is known for his defensive stance.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:25 PM   #2262
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmm well it is going to take some time to get them back on track so I will give him a few years

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:31 PM   #2263
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^ What Up? Hectis. How was the partying yesterday?

On topic, I don't think that Milwaukee will turn things around just yet, they still got more than a few elements missing.

Old 04-23-2008, 02:35 PM   #2264
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Nebulus View Post
Well the sun will be setting for Phoenix. Theres no way they can beat the Spurs 4 out of the next 5 games. Blahhh.
I agree.

It's great to watch this happening too.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #2265
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Are the Wizards going to turn things around going into Washington? I don't see how they lost by 30 points to the Cavs.
You don't?

I do.

They aren't hitting their jump shots. Gilbert Arenas is only playing like half the game. This isn't quite what I expected coming in to this series (which I admit is my favorite series first round other than Suns/Spurs) because I didn't know that Gilbert was going to be on time restraint. It's no excuse though, the Wiz are getting their asses handed to em.

If the east playoffs play out as they are (only exception with Detroit winning the series vs Philly) will Boston play the Cavs next round? Since they're 1 and the Cavs are 4 and detroit's a 2 and O-Town's a 3...or do the seeds get thrown out after the first round? I know the NBA was changing, or changed the seeding style, and it's always been fucked up in my opinion, so I'm confused.. but Boston/Cavs second round would be murder...

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-23-2008 at 02:58 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote