news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-23-2008, 02:55 PM   #2266
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Scola is a battle hardened vet. i was really surprised to see the spurs trade his rights away. the guy was a force in euroleague, and is a force in the international game. this is the reason why he wont get rookie of the year.
Ring a bell?

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 04-23-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #2267
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Hahaha Chicago Bulls' Mascot gets sued for a high-five gone wrong. Hahaha

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #2268
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You just beat me to it. I was going to mention that article. lol :

Benny The Bull gets sued for high-five gone awry

An Illinois dentist called a flagrant foul on Chicago Bulls' mascot Benny the Bull on Monday, suing the team over a high-five gone awry. Dr. Don Kalant Sr. alleged he was sitting near courtside on Feb. 12 when he raised his arm to get a high-five from Barry Anderson, who portrays the exuberant mascot in a bright red fuzzy costume.

But Kalant, an oral surgeon, may now wish he had settled for a fist-bump instead. Instead of merely slapping Kalant's palm, Anderson grabbed his arm as he fell forward, hyperextending Kalant's arm and rupturing his biceps muscle, according to the lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

Kalant stayed for the rest of the game but later had surgery and could miss as much as four months of work, Kasserman said. Kalant is seeking unspecified damages for medical bills, physical pain and lost earnings. The lawsuit claims Anderson was negligent in either "falling forward while grabbing a fan's hand" or "running out of control" through the crowd according to the Chicago Tribune.

sports.yahoo.com
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #2269
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this has been a bad year for the bulls

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #2270
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
^ What Up? Hectis. How was the partying yesterday?

On topic, I don't think that Milwaukee will turn things around just yet, they still got more than a few elements missing.
did not party on the B-day will this sat

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:52 PM   #2271
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Scott Skiles is gonna be Milwaukee's new coach. I wonder how long he's gonna last LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:02 PM   #2272
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well if Skiles can improve the Bucks defense, they would have a pretty decent team. They have good offensive players. It's just that injuries and not playing up to their potential has hurt them.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:11 PM   #2273
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
did not party on the B-day will this sat
Coolio Chips, then Peace.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #2274
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Damn The Nuggets Suck
Old 04-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #2275
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

^^^ Why so specific?

Old 04-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #2276
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

If Ya Watch The Games Its Self Explanatory
Weak Ass D
Bench Is Wack Its Very Dissapointing To See Wackness
Old 04-24-2008, 06:03 PM   #2277
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

I seen them shits, not happy about their losing, not sad, just not happy. I thought the West was gonna be tough, and it's looking like all sweeps right now.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #2278
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

The bottom four teams in the West ain't as strong as the top 4...But I didn't think the Jazz would be playing this good... But then again I didn't know T-Mac would be missing his starting PG.

Suns and Mavs are going back home...So I do expect some series to get a little more competitive. I still got the Hornets in 6 and Spurs in 7...

Second round of the playoffs should be a lot more competitive than the first few games of this round have been.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #2279
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Fucking Magic. No defense, no offense. Take a L, go rest, regroup. Fucking awful game, pissed me off straight through from start to finish. Its like they were taking a break because they were up 2-0, horrible.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #2280
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

magic looked bad, jus no cohesion on offence. plus the alot of the ref calls were bull. i hate the raptors cause they play the style of ball that i have come to hate. i hate this euro flop soft style basketball. where playing defense means running into another player and doing 3 back flips.