news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #2281
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
magic looked bad, jus no cohesion on offence. plus the alot of the ref calls were bull. i hate the raptors cause they play the style of ball that i have come to hate. i hate this euro flop soft style basketball. where playing defense means running into another player and doing 3 back flips.
OMG!!! I would call the ref card, but the fact that they just were completely out of sync, it doesn't even matter, but your not lying, I've never seen so many flops in my life, Bosh falls over when JAMEER FUCKING NELSON BUMPS INTO HIM!!! Like come on, pick your ass up play the fucking game and be a man. They almost lost Game 2 because of some bullshit offensive foul, but even so, the Magic played disgraceful so all the awful ref calls on clear flops don't even matter. I just hope they finish this series in 5. They basically took a rest tonight, no excuse next game, they should be rested.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #2282
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they needed to be more active defensively. the raptors were getting a ton of offensive rebounds. shard and hedo gotta get more active in that department.

i think the crowd got to orlando abit. Orlando have to put this behind them and play their way in game 4. shard and hedo have to make their shots. Dwights doing his thing, the magic forwards gotta step it up. the magic cant expect nelson to do that for them.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #2283
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The bobcats fired thier coach so maybe larry brown will end up there and not the suns like I said in the other thread

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #2284
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

ok so i admit it, i nut last night when hearing the possibility of larry brown coaching denver

you all know that if the two reunite (iverson and brown) that a championship is GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #2285
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
ok so i admit it, i nut last night when hearing the possibility of larry brown coaching denver

you all know that if the two reunite (iverson and brown) that a championship is GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!
People act like Larry Brown is some great guru. The guy has only won one championship and when he coached team USA he continually started Marbury over LeBron cuz he had more 'experience'.....I don't think it matters who coaches Denver. They dont have the personnel.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #2286
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he is a big name and he will always be one of those coaches who are considered for the job

Old 04-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #2287
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Shaq ain't shit without D-Wade or Kobe.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #2288
Marc051
Veteran Member

Marc051 grasshopper

Suns need to consider some major trades in the off season.
Marc051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:09 PM   #2289
hectis
vic

The window is closing on the suns and when they traded for shaq it got closer to that window being closed

Old 04-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #2290
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pat Riley steps down as Heat coach which isnt a surprise at all.

i expect Avery Johnson and Mike D'Antoni to be the next coaches to get sacked.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #2291
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Jim O'Brien doesn't deserve to be coaching right now either.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #2292
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Once again Riley steps down when the going gets tough. Maybe when the Heat start to improve, he'll come back again as their coach.

Will George Karl be out as the Nuggets coach? I think the Nuggets should trade Carmelo Anthony. He doesn't seem to care if his team wins or loses. Get a hair cut, and be on your way.

Is Jason Kidd going to retire?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #2293
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

^^^ That's alot to address, but I'll go ahead and reply. Riley has always been like that. Karl will not be out as Coach, but will consider resigning, Carmelo needs to be traded for someone like Gerald Wallace or someone from the East or Blazers, And Unless Chris "Vic Flair" Paul out-shines Kidd once again, Kidd won't retire, but will contemplate it.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #2294
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think the Wizards and Arenas should mutually part ways. I think it would be best for both parties.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #2295
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

He should seek a trade with the Suns or Jazz or something, I agree.