news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #2401
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thats why the NBA put that one and done rule in. To further guage future busts. It was insurance for teams drafting High schoolers and paying them big loot and them busting.

For every LeBron, Garnett and Kobe there are ten Korleone Youngs and Gerald Greens
Old 07-07-2008, 10:05 PM   #2402
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

For every LeBron, Garnett and Kobe there are ten Korleone Youngs and Gerald Greens
Point very well made. I remember one year where it seemed like every guy in the first round was either fresh out of high school or some random europeon guy, shit was ridiculous
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #2403
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What happened with the Clippers? I'm confused, Brand is going to the Sixers now? The Warriors signed Maggette.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:53 PM   #2404
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nothing happened to the clippers it is just the clippers but davis might be pissed now 4 signing with them man a few years ago they looked like a really good team but that was a fluke and brand has a way better chance of making it to the finals with the 76ers then the clips shit even with brand in the west there is no guarantee of making it to the playoffs

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #2405
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the 76ers will be dope with Brand now. cause that really completes their starting 5. they can slide Igoudala back to SG, move Young to SF. the only thing they missing now i say is a shooter. but this team can be a serious force in the East now with Brand.

Magette should have gone to the Spurs, instead of the Warriors. cause with him the Spurs would have mounted a strong title challenge.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #2406
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think that was messed up that Brand acted like he would stay with the Clippers if they picked up Baron Davis. lol Also, if the Clippers would have known that Brand wasn't going to stay, they might have tried to keep Maggette. I don't think the Clippers were a fluke two seasons ago. They did have a solid team. And they would have been better this past season, but a bunch of their players were injured such as Brand and Livingston. They had more injuries than any other team in the league this past season.

I was surprised that the Wizards kept Arenas. They did seem to gel better as a team this season without him. I think they should have tried to make a trade.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:59 PM   #2407
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

What Brand did was messed up...but the Sixers offered him more money...and they have a better roster than the Clips got with the Baron. I don't agree with what he did...but I can see why Brand did it.

Clippers are now going after Okafor. IF he can find some way to stay healthy then this would be a better signing. IMO

Rumors have it Lakers are offering Lamar Odom for Ron Artest. As a Laker fan I don't really like it...too much of a gamble.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:45 PM   #2408
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ron is a better player then odom but it is a risk taking him but it could pay off with a an NBA title

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:23 PM   #2409
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ron would be a perfect fit in LA. ofcourse theres always that obvious risk with him. i dnt think the lakers would really risk it. they got a good young team. i dnt think they need to trade away any of its frontcourt.

yeah Brand did pull one on the Clippers. but i think that Brand himself didnt believe the Clippers would be a playoff team with Baron on the team. His got more chance with the 76ers to make the playoffs.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #2410
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

It looks like Brand left because the Clippers fucked up...again

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...lippers-080710

Clippers will never be relevant...they're too cheap...and retarded.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #2411
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
nothing happened to the clippers it is just the clippers but davis might be pissed now 4 signing with them man a few years ago they looked like a really good team but that was a fluke and brand has a way better chance of making it to the finals with the 76ers then the clips shit even with brand in the west there is no guarantee of making it to the playoffs
clippers were no fluke . i doubt if 76ers will go to a eastern confrence final.
its easier to make the playoffs in the east then the west. all the clippers have to do is win 41 games to be in the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
What Brand did was messed up...but the Sixers offered him more money...and they have a better roster than the Clips got with the Baron. I don't agree with what he did...but I can see why Brand did it.

Clippers are now going after Okafor. IF he can find some way to stay healthy then this would be a better signing. IMO

Rumors have it Lakers are offering Lamar Odom for Ron Artest. As a Laker fan I don't really like it...too much of a gamble.

i hope it happens. i hope lamar odom returns to the clippers.

elton brand who is my fav player broke my heart. i cant beleive he did to us clipper fans. now our chances of winning the nba title went from 47 percent and wih corey gone it slims down to 12 percent. im still gonna beleive. its gonna be hard.
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:22 AM   #2412
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
Yo man, I wouldn't way that..........
We really need one good defansive player to rise team's moral in defence.......
Cuz Kobe doesn't do that.........

Peace............
-suuuuuu///
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #2413
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Ron Artest is so UNDERRATED as a player. The guy is a beast on defense, an intimidater...he can rebounds and play inside and out. He has a good shot and can score the basketball.
I've been wanting CLE to get him for a while now.
If the Lakers got him I'd be pissed cuz they would be tough.
But I doubt Kobe could co exist with him. Too sensitive.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:50 PM   #2414
HANZO
Hanovallah

^^I agree. Artests attitude problems have really overshadowered his skills. guys one of the best defenders in the game, and he has strength that allows him to hold his own when guarding certain PF's.

I doubt he can play with Kobe though, alot of teams would want a guy like Artest. i read that even the Spurs were looking to trade for him.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #2415
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The thing is you could get Artest pretty cheap for the skills that would bring him
to your team.
I think he could put alot of teams over the top. A team like LAL, Cleveland, the Spurs
again...alot of others too.
Its like when people were scared of Rodman, but look at what happened. He made the Bulls
pretty much unbeatable, and yes he had his moments, but as long as he is playing for
guys he respects i think he'd be okay. PLus I dont think it could get any worse than what
happened.
BUt i can only dream....what a defensive team it would be with Artest, Ben Wallace, LeBron, West and Z....I mean w/o Artest they made the Celts look ragged. Ferry needs to grow a sack.