news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-11-2008, 11:59 PM   #2416
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Ron Artest is a great defensive player...but he can't do some of the things Lamar is able to do like...

Run the Triangle Offense
Rebound

If we trade Lamar then who are the Lakers going to have to run the Triangle?? Ron won't be able to pick it up this quickly...Luke sucks...Doing this trade will help the Lakers defensively, but hurt them on the offensive end.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #2417
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
correct me if im wrong, but what rule said they have to sign those players?
I guess techically they dont have to sign them, but then why would they draft
them???
Cuz they aren't going to training camp w/o a contract so the only way to get
a look at them is to sign them and suit them up.

I may be wrong tho
Old 07-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #2418
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

some High school player went to play ball in Europe for one year rather then play a year in collage do you think this an become a trend?

camby got traded to the clippers although he is not as good as brand he still is pretty good the clippers have a good team while the nuggets wont make the playoffs next season

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #2419
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
some High school player went to play ball in Europe for one year rather then play a year in collage do you think this an become a trend?

camby got traded to the clippers although he is not as good as brand he still is pretty good the clippers have a good team while the nuggets wont make the playoffs next season
Yea thats definitely an interesting option...but i think they would be better suited
to play american college basketball to become better NBA prepared instead of the
euro game.
But if your a kid that doesnt care about college and needs to make some money,
its a good idea.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #2420
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah 400,000 in euros is a lot in the states that is why it is a big risk drafting Europeans now since they would make more in Europe then playing in the NBA

Old 07-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #2421
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

shit 400k Euro is 1.59*400,000 = 636,000 us $ thats nice

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #2422
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Marcus Camby tradded to Clips for 2nd round draft pick

Clippers:
PG-Baron
SG-Mobley
SF-Thornton
PF-Camby
C-Kaman

beasttttttttttttttt

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #2423
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
thats why the NBA put that one and done rule in. To further guage future busts. It was insurance for teams drafting High schoolers and paying them big loot and them busting.

For every LeBron, Garnett and Kobe there are ten Korleone Youngs and Gerald Greens
aw come on why you gotta hate on Gerald? dude is a slam dunk champ. so what if he has a bad attitude, horrible work ethic, and absolutely no knowledge of defense at all whatsoever
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #2424
hectis
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
shit 400k Euro is 1.59*400,000 = 636,000 us $ thats nice
now think about it when it comes to millions that is why it is a risk drafting Europeans right now

Old 07-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #2425
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Baron Davis and Marcus Camby are playing for the Clippers now hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the hell is on their minds? The Clippers will never win anything. Baron and Marcus are retarded for leaving the Warriors and Nuggets for a sorry ass team that's going nowhere.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #2426
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well I don't think the Nuggets are going anywhere either. They lost their only defensive player. It looks like they might be making a deal or signing coming up soon though, since they didn't really get anything for Gamby. As of right now, I'd say the Clippers have a better team than the Nuggets.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 03:02 AM   #2427
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Baron Davis and Marcus Camby are playing for the Clippers now hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the hell is on their minds? The Clippers will never win anything. Baron and Marcus are retarded for leaving the Warriors and Nuggets for a sorry ass team that's going nowhere.
clippers are dangerous now if they can go through the entire season without major injuries. Kaman showed improvement every season, camby will teach him alot.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #2428
hectis
vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Well I don't think the Nuggets are going anywhere either. They lost their only defensive player. It looks like they might be making a deal or signing coming up soon though, since they didn't really get anything for Gamby. As of right now, I'd say the Clippers have a better team than the Nuggets.
the nuggets were not going any where with or with out camby

Old 07-17-2008, 03:24 AM   #2429
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post

That was Brandon Jennings, the number one prospect coming from high school. I seriously think its a bad move on his part. Yes, he'll get paid, but I doubt he'll get the same experience playing in europe compared to the top teams in college basketball.

What's with all these guards shitting on U of Arizona lately? Bayless left after one year when he said he was going to stay all 4 and now Jennings is going overseas to play. That would've been the best backcourt in college basketball without a question.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 AM   #2430
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
That was Brandon Jennings, the number one prospect coming from high school. I seriously think its a bad move on his part. Yes, he'll get paid, but I doubt he'll get the same experience playing in europe compared to the top teams in college basketball.

What's with all these guards shitting on U of Arizona lately? Bayless left after one year when he said he was going to stay all 4 and now Jennings is going overseas to play. That would've been the best backcourt in college basketball without a question.
if i'm not mistaken i believe that brandon jennings didn't have high enough test scores to get into u of a. i could be wrong but i thought i heard that somewhere
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote