news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-21-2008, 12:31 AM   #2446
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Baron Davis and Marcus Camby are playing for the Clippers now hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What the hell is on their minds? The Clippers will never win anything. Baron and Marcus are retarded for leaving the Warriors and Nuggets for a sorry ass team that's going nowhere.
Yo

Listen to the Cavs fan yall

He knows about not doing shit and not ever winning anything.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:29 AM   #2447
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo u hear Josh Childress might go play ball in europe

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #2448
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Childress got offered a 3 year $20million deal. with an NBA opt out clause from a Greek team. oh yeah he wont get taxed on that money either, in europe the clubs themselves pay for the tax.

he would be a total fag if he came to Europe though.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #2449
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

http://lakers.freedomblogging.com/20...us-team-on-tv/

Team USA olympic schedule...3 games gonna be at 5 am! This sucks for anyone who doesn't have a DVR.
Old 07-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #2450
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

or u can jut be up that early; they show the game later this happens with boxing like if there is a fight in Europe and it is coming on at ten on home box office u can know the results by like I think 4 some people I know take advantage of this and bet people it works well in a case of an upset

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:18 PM   #2451
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yo

Listen to the Cavs fan yall

He knows about not doing shit and not ever winning anything.
Show up to the Giants game monday night and i'll dick slap you for talkin
to Charles Jones like that.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:17 AM   #2452
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Show up to the Giants game monday night and i'll dick slap you for talkin
to Charles Jones like that.
Early Disgruntled Fan of The Year candidate for '09.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:50 PM   #2453
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol Childress bolted to Greece. im surprised other Euro teams didnt offer him a deal. there are richer clubs out there, and no salary cap in Europe. be interesting to see how he does. i think its a wrong move.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #2454
Blackdrunknmasta

Blackdrunknmasta grasshopper

It may not be such a bad move, more money and more minutes besides he's still young he can always come back in a few yrs. I think it was more of bad move on Atlanta for letting him bolt. I haven't even heard if Josh Smith is coming back that entire Organization has been stinking it up for too many years now, you know it's great place to visit but not to play ball for... just my take on it.
Blackdrunknmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:50 PM   #2455
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

On a side note, concerning that 50 year old woman that played yesterday in the WNBA... I was a little confused why she signed that 7 day deal? I thought it was maybe similar to how when players sign a one day deal with a team, to retire with a former team that they played with for a while. But in those situations, usually the person doesn't play anymore games, and this woman was playing last night? I don't know if the WNBA season is almost over, cause I don't really follow it that closely. I'm not trying to sound mean, but couldn't they have found another free agent player to fill in for that girl who got injured during that scuffle, instead of this woman? lol That's funny that she set the WNBA record for oldest player when she was 39, and now she set the record again for 50. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:52 PM   #2456
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Atlanta Hawks have one of the worst management in the league. Them clowns traded their star player Dominique Wilkins to the Clippers for Danny Manning hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The Hawks haven't been good since Dominique left.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #2457
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea that was a terrible trade. I remember that...weren't they having a great
year too??
Old 07-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #2458
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah they were. Dominique was traded because he didn't get along with Lenny Wilkens i heard.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:00 PM   #2459
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Danny Manning had a nice long NBA career.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:18 PM   #2460
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Who cares LOL. Danny wasn't better than Dominique and the Hawks should've never traded him.