news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-29-2008, 11:40 PM   #2476
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Rockets still gonna suck. TMac and Yao will be out by Feb and it'll be Artest all alone.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #2477
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

^^^ LOL it's always that way.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:26 AM   #2478
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this trade could work out for the rockets ron is one of the best defense players in the NBA

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #2479
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
Quick update on the NBA...I don't feel like finding the links...but will post 'em later incase y'all don't believe me.

Artest got traded to the Rockets for Bobby Jackson and a future first rounder.

Balkman got traded to Nuggets

Clippers just signed Ricky Davis.

Pistons Signed Kwame Brown

Okafor Re-Signed with the Bobcats

Nuggets aren't making the playoffs next year...they have 0 defense...Najera and Camby were their best defensive players...and now they are gone...Balkman will help a lil' but not enough to make any difference.

Clippers should be fighting for a playoff spot next year...but it will be hard in the West. A line up of Baron Davis, Gordon, Ricky Davis, and Kaman should give them good offense and Camby is going to help their defense a lot. Clippers are starting to turn this horrible off season around quicker than I thought....I'm still not sold on them making the playoffs...but only because the West is so tough.

and I don't get why Rockets made that trade...maybe Battier is on the trading block now? Battier and Artest are very similar players...and I don't get why the Rockets would want 'em both.
Any news bout LAL?!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #2480
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

matt barnes signed with the suns
sasha vujacic resigned with lakers
manny ramirez traded for bret favre

usa fucked up turkey today. they shot 70%.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #2481
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
matt barnes signed with the suns
sasha vujacic resigned with lakers
manny ramirez traded for bret favre

usa fucked up turkey today. they shot 70%.
Damn, I'm happy bout Vujacic! He had great season behind him!

peace.............
-suuuuuuuuu///
Old 07-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #2482
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

fuck that serb....in fact FUCK ALL SERBS!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:48 PM   #2483
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

^^ he is not Serb, he is Slovenian!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #2484
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Who saw that sick ass dunk Wade had?
Old 08-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #2485
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87JWB76zDU

Shit was crazy...An alley oop windmill? Who does that?

I didn't expect US to beat Lithuania this bad... Lithuania is a solid team... Spain is still gonna be our biggest challenge though.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:40 PM   #2486
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87JWB76zDU

Shit was crazy...An alley oop windmill? Who does that?
Vince.

anyway, Wade is back. the beast is back.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #2487
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

What Gordon is with the Clippers? I hope it isn't Ben Gordon for the Bulls. LOL@Detroit signed Kwame Brown hahahahahahahahahaha. What a waste of money. Clippers got Ricky Davis? I'm surprised he left Miami. I wish the Cavs still had him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #2488
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Eric Gordon, he's a rookie from Indiana University. He'll probably be a backup for the Clippers when the season starts, but could become a starter eventually. The Clippers also signed electrifying Brian Skinner.

Bobby Jones got traded to the Knicks, and then released a day later? I have a feeling he might try to beat his own record this season of being on the most teams in one season. lol

The Rockets should be one of the top defensive teams in the NBA this season. If the guys can stay healthy, they should be a contender in the West.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #2489
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If team USA dnt win gold its a crime against humanity. they have really understood how to play the FIBA way.

honestly i see no challengers not even Spain.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:43 PM   #2490
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^^bet you weren't expecting Australia to challenge 'em...

Kobe, Redd, and Carmelo played like shit...If these guys don't step up then Team USA ain't gonna get far in the olympics. Italy, Argentina, Spain, and Germany are the teams I'm mainly worried about.

BTW after watching these few exhibition games Carmelo has confirmed that he has the best foot work in the world by far. Carmelo jabs and pivots and positions his defender... It's pretty incredible to watch when he does it if your a basketball junkie like myself. He does it to defenders like Bruce Bowen a lot. Bowen tries to beat Carmelo to spots to stay in front of him and Carmelo catapults him all over the place with slight jabs and pivots and creates just enough space to drill one in his grill. He just creates so much space with his footwork it's crazy. Watch him next time he plays it's pretty much a thing of beauty.

Last edited by Rode Block; 08-05-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote