news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #2536
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Well if Carlos Boozer wasn't a selfish player he would have stayed and they probably have a championship by now.
But i think Mo williams is a great fit and they have a ton of cap space after thisyear so they will be going after the big names again.
Unfortunately Larry Hughes was a bust the last time
Old 08-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #2537
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Well if Carlos Boozer wasn't a selfish player he would have stayed and they probably have a championship by now.
But i think Mo williams is a great fit and they have a ton of cap space after thisyear so they will be going after the big names again.
Unfortunately Larry Hughes was a bust the last time
damn, i only knew you from the boxing thread... its hard to be motivated in NBA being a knicks fan these days nah mean ? im just glad i grew up in the Jordan era, unfortunate for all who missed that.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #2538
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

yo nicky the thing i always thought about was that milicic never played and they basically had wallace wallace hamilton billups n prince, but wut if they got mello, wade, or bosh, those guys came in and started right away, would they have started in detroit, do u think that if melo was their instead of prince that the chemistry would be different. I dont think that if wade and melo came in and were benched that theyd be happy, maybe wade wouldnt mind that much as he's a team oriented player, bosh as we all know is unselfish already and wouldn't mind, i still think about it to this day but it doesnt affect me as much anymore. your thoughts?

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 08-28-2008 at 09:33 PM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:19 AM   #2539
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
damn, i only knew you from the boxing thread... its hard to be motivated in NBA being a knicks fan these days nah mean ? im just glad i grew up in the Jordan era, unfortunate for all who missed that.
I agree. When the Cavs sucked, I still watched them, but your never quite into it when your teams not good. I used to love the old Knicks teams with Ewing, Starks, Mason and Oakley. Oakley was the man. But I HATED Jordan when he played...i mean i respected him, but i hated him cuz the Cavs had good teams in the early 90's and late 80's but he always beat us. he did that to everyone tho.....but yea, even tho i hated him, i always watched Jordan. He was unbelievable....you KNEW the Bulls were winning. It was that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
yo nicky the thing i always thought about was that milicic never played and they basically had wallace wallace hamilton billups n prince, but wut if they got mello, wade, or bosh, those guys came in and started right away, would they have started in detroit, do u think that if melo was their instead of prince that the chemistry would be different. I dont think that if wade and melo came in and were benched that theyd be happy, maybe wade wouldnt mind that much as he's a team oriented player, bosh as we all know is unselfish already and wouldn't mind, i still think about it to this day but it doesnt affect me as much anymore. your thoughts?
I think Prince would have been benched eventually or traded...but that being said Wade or Melo probably would have came off the bench if they were forced to and said nothing, especially if Detroit was dominated everyone and winning championships.

But Melo and Wade are just too good to be sitting behind Prince.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #2540
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Yo can some1 tell me if Lakers traded any1 to this moment, or released or hired??!!!
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #2541
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch i agree with you about Carlos Boozer. He's a greedy dude and he should've stayed with Cleveland because he was already making a lot of money before he left. LOL@you said Milwaukee is gonna be a better team next season hahahahahahahahahahaha. Just because they got Richard Jefferson doesn't mean they're gonna be good. They got rid of Desmond Mason and Maurice Williams who were good scorers. Michael Redd isn't gonna have much offensive help besides Richard.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #2542
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

I think Prince would have been benched eventually or traded...but that being said Wade or Melo probably would have came off the bench if they were forced to and said nothing, especially if Detroit was dominated everyone and winning championships.

But Melo and Wade are just too good to be sitting behind Prince.
ya i agree they're better players its obvious, and with them detroit woulda had that go to guy, but iuno to me prince right now is like detroits best player, hes developed, they should get that other guy with him, wade and prince woulda been dope i think if they had both of them i think they woulda traded either chauncey or rip, probably rip, the line up woulda been like this barring the ben wallace ditching of the team
big ben
sheed
prince
wade
billups
that woulda been at least 1 more championship in the last 5 years
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #2543
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
Yo can some1 tell me if Lakers traded any1 to this moment, or released or hired??!!!
The Lakers recently picked up Sun Yue, an explosive guard from China:

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #2544
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So the Knicks picked up Patrick Ewing Jr? That should be interesting.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #2545
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
So the Knicks picked up Patrick Ewing Jr? That should be interesting.
They just got him for his name...I doubt he's gonna make the roster and if he does it'll be as a 12 man on the bench... His skill set just isn't good enough for the NBA.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #2546
check two
N.I.

Yeah, but this is the Knicks we are talking about, they don't have much skill. lol

Old 08-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #2547
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
They just got him for his name...I doubt he's gonna make the roster and if he does it'll be as a 12 man on the bench... His skill set just isn't good enough for the NBA.
For Knicks?!?! I doubt! I think he will have solid playin time!

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:18 AM   #2548
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Lakers recently picked up Sun Yue, an explosive guard from China:

Thanx........
Old 08-31-2008, 11:47 PM   #2549
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

OKC logo leaked?

http://nbaokc.blogspot.com/2008/08/huge-logo-leak.html

I hope that ain't it...it looks a boring WNBA logo

and I know the Knicks don't have much talent...but Patrick Ewing JR. just doesn't have the skillset to play in the NBA...on any team
Old 09-01-2008, 05:46 PM   #2550
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe they think he will play like his father

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote