news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #2581
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Name two things that are fun to ride until your friends find out?

MoPeds and fat girls.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:13 PM   #2582
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol Yeah, Mopeds are actually pretty popular now though cause of the price of gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #2583
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Darius Miles hahahahahahahahahahaha. He should be outta the NBA. He didn't do shit with Cleveland. He ain't gonna do shit for Boston but be a bench cheerleader LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #2584
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Miles is just untalented. He has no basketball skills whatsoever...im amazed at how he was chosen 3rd overall.
Old 10-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #2585
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

He was chosen 3rd in the draft? LOL. What about Kwame Brown? He was chosen first LOL.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:05 PM   #2586
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If Miles stays focused, I guess he could put up some points.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #2587
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
He was chosen 3rd in the draft? LOL. What about Kwame Brown? He was chosen first LOL.

not fair. alot of injuries. not his fault. but more recently he has struggled even when fit. drafts are never right EVERY year anyway.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #2588
netscape check two
N.I.

Are you defending Kwame Brown and that it's not his fault that he sucks? lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #2589
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Quote:
Kwame was the worst 1st pick in history..lol...
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:49 PM   #2590
CharlesJones

LOL@Check Two dissing Kwame Brown hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He sucks when he's healthy LOL. He didn't get that much playing time for Memphis last season and Memphis was one of the worst teams LOL.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:51 PM   #2591
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Im stilll trying to figure out what they saw in brown or miles......alot of guys can dunk at the HS level..
Old 10-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #2592
CharlesJones

Michael Jordan chose Kwame Brown when he was a general manager for the Wizards hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know Michael wishes now he could've gotten a better player but you can never tell how good a player is gonna be in the NBA. That's what these high school and college basketball players don't understand is that the NBA is different than high school and college. A lot of these youngsters aren't ready for the NBA. I understand that it takes some years for these youngsters to become good in the NBA. Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Shawn Kemp, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone are exceptions because when they came outta high school, it didn't take them long to become very good in the NBA. It took awhile for Tracy McGrady and Jermaine O Neal to become very good also but there's no excuse for Kwame Brown because he's been in the league long enough that he should've gotten better by now. He sucks at everything LOL. I understand every guy can't be a good scorer but he sucks at rebounding and blocking shots. Most big men in the NBA are supposed to be good at rebounding and blocking shots if they aren't gonna score a lot.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #2593
CharlesJones

I'm trying to figure that out too NickyTooch LOL. How did Kwame become the first pick of the draft? LOL. That's just mind blowing to me. His high school competition must've sucked LOL.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #2594
netscape check two
N.I.

Well I'm not trying to defend Darius Miles, but he was averaging about 14 points a game the last season that he played. So he might be able to contribute some.

Kwame Brown said that if he can't contribute much this season for the Pistons, that he wouldn't mind being their mascot.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #2595
CharlesJones

LOL@Check Two dissing Kwame again hahahahahahahahahahaha. Naw i think Kwame said he would rather be a waterboy/towelboy or a bench cheerleader for the Pistons LOL.