news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #2656
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I hate when LeBron doesnt attack the basket. We always lose when he settle for outside jumpers.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #2657
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

nice

check tooch out til nov 8

a new honorary hornets fan

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #2658
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Hornets logo does suit Nicky very much.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:05 PM   #2659
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its not a bad logo...i noticed it on the court and was hoping you'd choose it.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #2660
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mario Chalmers and Michael Beasly are balling right now...I heard Derrick Rose had a good opening night as well. Beasly looks like he is going to be able to shoot from anywhere on the court in the NBA. I'm waiting to see him start exploding more to the rim though. Chalmers has like 20 assists in just 3 games so far. Too bad the Heat got owned tonight by Charlotte. Charlotte ain't no joke though...that's a division game too, they always play us tough as hell.

I saw my boy Al Thornton was balling it up the other day vs the Lakers. Why did they keep Thornton on the bench in the 2nd qrter so long? That's why the Lakers started owning the Clippers in the 2nd quarter because Thornton wasn't out there. Thornton/Davis look like a tandem not to be fucked with and the dumb ass Clipper's coach has Thornton on the bench to start the 2nd quarter. Damn.

And who saw Paul Peirce shaking LeBron out his shoes opening night? Damn Paul Peirce is a fucking beast for real. They were talking about wether or not Garnett's 5 will hang in Boston the other night during a game...I say Peirce should get his raised first and foremost. Dude has been the Celtics for a long time now.

Damn @ Greg Oden going down opening night. That's fucked up. I heard somebody call this dude's body fragile. That's double da fucked up.

And ahahaha @ Portland still getting the win over San Antonio the next night. Damn that dude Brandon Roy is sick with it.

How's all the other rookies in the league doing? I saw DJ Augustine tonight on the Bobcats and he was making some lucky shots. Other than that he had a nice feed on a dunk but he looks suspect. Chalmers was balling on his ass.

What's OJ Mayo and Kevin Love doing? The Lopez brothers?
Old 11-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #2661
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
The New York Knickerbockers Season Starts Tonight I Cant Say I'm Super Excited I Know There Along Ways A Way But Ahh Got Watch And Root For Them Regardless I'm Looking Forward To How Wilson Chandler Develops. I Hope They Bitch Beasley Out Tonite Shut Him Down. Truthfully It Will Be A Breath Of Fresh Air Without Isiah Awww Fuck It I'm Excited For The Season 30 Wins Baby Here We Come Hahahaha.

I Gotta Say I Dont Think Mo Williams Is The Point Guard For Cavaliers He's More Of A Shoot First Guy. He Might Put Up Some Good Numbers But At The Cost Of The Team. He Just Doesnt Seem Like A Winner To Me I Didnt Like That Move For The Cavs. But Maybe With A Winning Team He Can Change His Style Up From The Days With The Bucks.
Yo, Jesus, what you think of the Knicks and David Lee at the end of the year? Do you want to see them pick up his contract? This guy is a beast to me..and the Knicks should pick him back up when he becomes a Free Agent.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #2662
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Hahahaha... LAL r killin everyone currently... We are takin title this year fo sho..

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:30 AM   #2663
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The only decent team the Lakers played so far this season was the Nuggets and it was a close game man. lol
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 06:22 AM   #2664
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

^^ Just watch...

We are takin title!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally we have totally complete team...

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #2665
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

watch out Oklahoma coming through!!!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:02 PM   #2666
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

So Iverson is coming to Detroit, and Billups is going to Denver

We'll just have to see how it all works out
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #2667
HANZO
Hanovallah

da fuk???

Detroit need that superstar player but Iverson aint won shit and wont be winning shit.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #2668
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Iverson is done. The Pistons are pretty much done. There past their prime. They should disassemble now while they can get something for guys like Sheed and Billups.
They can't beat Boston or Cleveland so whats the point.

They blew it with the Darko pick big time.
Old 11-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #2669
HANZO
Hanovallah

basically the trade is Billups and Mcdyess for AI. The Nuggets obviously get the better of the deal.

but..

the thing is, AI is an expiring. The Pistons will have loads of cap space next season. There will be some big Free Agents around by then. Plus the Pistons have a good PG in Stuckey. So i dnt think they will re-sign AI unless they win the NBA title this season. (unlikely)

Essentially Dumars is rebuilding now. he knows its time to break up the core of Billups, Rip and Sheed. possibly getting rid of them all.

AI and Sheed on the same team = Detroit lead the league in Technicals.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:44 PM   #2670
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Iverson is still one of the best players in the league though.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote