news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #2701
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Clock ran out on the Heat tonight...
Old 11-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #2702
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

What was the result at the end between Bulls & Cavs..?!?!?

P.E.A.C.E.
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #2703
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cavs beat em down in teh 4th quarter, and we won by 8 i think. i forget the exact final.
Lebron went off had 41. Defense shut the Bulls down. Gordon, Nocioni and Deng weren't hittin them 3's in the 4th.
Rose is a fucking player tho. I love that guys game.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:18 AM   #2704
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Good to see the Birdman getting some playing time on the Nuggets.

Did the Wizards win a game yet? lol

Last edited by check two; 11-09-2008 at 11:22 AM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #2705
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Chef-Boy-R-Beasly and D-Wade number 4 scoring duo in the league..leading the Heat on that comeback trail. D-Wade's four threes was a career high for him tonight.

Portland @ Miami, Wednesday Night, ESPN. Possible Game of the Week right there.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:26 AM   #2706
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Lakers @ Hornets Weds night.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #2707
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yeah that's gonna be a bananza but Portland @ Miami tomorrow night for most slept on GotW.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #2708
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakk View Post
Lakers @ Hornets Weds night.
Lakers gonna be playing second of a back to back road game...should be interesting, even though I expect the Lakers to win... I wouldn't be shocked if Lakers get their first L of the season tomorrow...Shit I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas beats the Lakers tonight.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #2709
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Aye ya'll look out for ya boy on ESPN tonight 8 o'clock I'll be at the Blazers/Heat game. This my first game of the season..I'm fucking amped..I got Captain Mo and an 8th of 'dro on deck..you already know..

We looking for that first two game winning streak of the year!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:18 PM   #2710
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Beasley will be exposed by Ben Wallace's defense.

I can't wait to put Miami down.

First the spankees, the they Cry-ants....now the lame ass heat. Do i detect a weird trend on your choice of a basketball team? I mean, shouldnt you be technically rooting for the sorry ass knicks? They might be good this year so you can re-jump on the bandwagon maybe?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #2711
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Don't you have an old bum ass pitcher/announcer to be grieving for today, NickyDooche?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:30 PM   #2712
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Gotta go get ready though. Traffic on 95 is a bitch at these hours. NickTouch. Don't forget to rock your Heat nightgown when you're watching us on ESPN homie.

Blazers - 97
Heat - 103

Yezzur!!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #2713
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Greg Oden is playing tonight!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:12 PM   #2714
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Gotta go get ready though. Traffic on 95 is a bitch at these hours. NickTouch. Don't forget to rock your Heat nightgown when you're watching us on ESPN homie.

Blazers - 97
Heat - 103

Yezzur!!
Rooting for Dwayne Wade instead of LeBron is like rooting for the Mets instead of the Yankees.
You were either born in the wrong borough, or your a complete moron.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #2715
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Will Oden be able to get through one full NBA game?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote