news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #2716
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think this Oden injury thing is overrated and overhyped. He will be a defensive forced down low for them.
Plus he can use both hands.
He played with a bum right wrist and shot his free throws left handed, and was still a decent free throw shooter. Plus he can finish with both hands.

Oden will be a force around the basket. All these douchebag pundits will be eating their words as usual
Old 11-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #2717
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, once he gets through one game, and then go from there.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:46 PM   #2718
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That rookie for the Blazers, Rudy Fernandez, brings the fire. The best rookie so far.

Odem with 3 points, I believe. He looks like the Great Khali running around there.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #2719
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, once he gets through one game, and then go from there.
hahaha..sad but true

i think hes doomed. Injured in the pre season then 2 games in, all off last year

like cmon

thats not overhyped im sorry, thats more then enough to be concerned. Id be suprised if this guy sees a 50 game season in his short career?

ps..huge shots from Rudy Fernandez and Paul Pierce tonight who won the game for the Celtics to end the Hawks undefeated record. But damn the Hawks look 4 real, which is nice to say since they were my favourite alltime team when Dominique was in his prime.

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 11-12-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #2720
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

cool mini-fight in the Rockets/Suns game
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 PM   #2721
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I think this Oden injury thing is overrated and overhyped. He will be a defensive forced down low for them.
Plus he can use both hands.
He played with a bum right wrist and shot his free throws left handed, and was still a decent free throw shooter. Plus he can finish with both hands.

Oden will be a force around the basket. All these douchebag pundits will be eating their words as usual
Co-Sign

He isn't going to be filling up the stat sheet for a few years because his offensive game still needs some polishing...but I expect Greg Oden to be like David Robinson with a better offensive game...But seeing him as buff as he is know I wouldn't be surprised if he starts playing like Shaq. He gained like 20 pounds of muscle during the year he missed.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #2722
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

David Robinson!! wow

uh i dont think i can see Greg Oden being on the same level of a David Robinson considered to be one of the biggest impact players ever in the history in sports to turn around a franchise.

everyone forgets how shit San Antonio was b4 he got there. I do to sometimes

Old 11-13-2008, 12:44 AM   #2723
check two
N.I.

Yeah, I don't mean to be downing Oden, I'd like to see him do well. But 3 points aginst the Heat, yet being talked about maybe being a better player than David Robinson in the future? Maybe need to slow things down a little. lol
Old 11-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #2724
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

not too mention the name that is being thrown around and attached to him right now from the indsiders is The Lengendary Sam Bowie ONGH hahaha

A former #1 pick that is a legend for all the wrong reasons

its a safe bet to say you might wanna slowdown on the David Robinson comparisons

Old 11-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #2725
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

It ain't about his stats right now! He isn't going to be putting up big numbers for a couple years. And yes Greg Oden has the potential to be better than David Robinson.

A 7'0" 270 pound center with quick feet who can run the floor...He's gonna be DOMINATING the NBA soon.

The Sam Bowie comparisons make no sense.

Last edited by Rode Block; 11-13-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #2726
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Greg Oden is TRASH. Centers, and even Power Fowards, (Channing Fry was doing it early), have been able to own the Heat this year. And all he got was a little dunk, a block on small ass Chris Quinn, and he hit a free throw. Maybe a few boards too. He played 16 minutes. No body even noticed him when he played, other than when he did his little dunk. Oden is trash and he's an Ohio State bum. The real deal from that Ohio State team is on the Heat in DaQuan Cook. Cook fucked up last night by giving up open shots and throwing the ball away when he had a wide open shot but tried to swing the ball around. Shoot the ball Cook thats what you best at!

Rudy Ferendez killed us last night. But it was good seeing Brandon Roy in person. I'm glad Oden did play too though. I wanted to see him, but he didn't do much with his game time. LaMarcus Aldridge was kind've quiet. I haven't checked the box yet...but Fernandez and Roy had to have 50 together.

The Heat are definitly making the playoffs this year.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:46 PM   #2727
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rudy Fernandez is far from a rookie, the guy killed it in Europe and International basketball. his played at a high level, i aint surprised by him being a really good player for the Blazers.

Im doubting the Spurs will be able to make the playoffs this year.

Give Oden time, it aint easy to come back from a bad injury. lets jus see how he fares against guys like Yao and Howard. by the way Howard raped the Thundercats yesterday.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #2728
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, I don't mean to be downing Oden, I'd like to see him do well. But 3 points aginst the Heat, yet being talked about maybe being a better player than David Robinson in the future? Maybe need to slow things down a little. lol
I wouldnt put him in that categor either just yet. They are different players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
not too mention the name that is being thrown around and attached to him right now from the indsiders is The Lengendary Sam Bowie ONGH hahaha

A former #1 pick that is a legend for all the wrong reasons

its a safe bet to say you might wanna slowdown on the David Robinson comparisons
Darko Milicic is Sam Bowie....cuz the Pistons passed up on Bosh, wade and Carmelo...wow thats bad.

What was that Odens 1st pro game and some of you are going to judge him by that??!!!
Are you serious?
Never mind that he is only like 20.
Oden will own the paint defensively and will hound the offensive boards eventually.
How good of an offensive player he will be is yet to be seen. He needs to work on his back the the basket post game, but he is a good finisher around the basket with both hands so thats a start.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:06 PM   #2729
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

hahahahaha! look @ Tooch yeah but guess what Darko has that Bowie , Oden , Bosh , James , Hinrick & Anthony dont!

A CHAMPIONSHIP RING MUTHAFUCKER!!!! LoL

hes an automatic exemption

ONGHHH

nevermind i bet you Milicic would school Oden in a one on one game. He can dribble, shoot , left handed, way quicker. Where iis Milicic anyways the WNBA? is he still in the league or what?

im not sayin Oden dosnt have potential even though he really is 37 years old, im predicting this dude is gonna have an injury riddled career. You cant blame anybody right now for thinking that.

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 11-13-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #2730
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Im watching the Cavs /Nuggets game its funny The Zar Fratello lol just touched on it ...Carmello Anthony is just a brutal slacker on defence. You never see him block a shot , go for a board barely even get a hand up on his man . He must be tuff to coach..you know if you sit him down hell make a huge deal about it.

i wouldnt want Carmello Anthony on my team ..give me Oden allday

fak

ONGH