news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-16-2008, 06:34 PM   #2746
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Lakers have been very good this season so far, but lets see how they fare against the Celtics. i dnt think much will change even with Bynum in the lineup.

the Rockets and Jazz have been pretty dissapointing so far this season.
Old 11-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #2747
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah the Lakers look nice, Bynum better stay healthy though....

I see Garnett is out for the Knick game. I think I'll take the Knicks..got the feeling Boston will lose.

Ya'll hear bout Cuban? Think he'll do Martha Stewart time or get off clean like those type'a dudes usually do.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #2748
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Cuban aint doin no time
Old 11-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #2749
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Cuban just got slapped with a Civil suit...He ain't gonna do time over a civil suit! lol

And Lakers currently up on the Bulls...I expected them to dominate this game and so far have been playing inconsistent. They need to step it up.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #2750
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

you know what ...Pistons looked like a bunch of men against boys against Lakers.

Detroit has an extremly great chance of winning it all this year .

bring back Milicic and itz a lock son lol ONGH

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:59 PM   #2751
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Good win tonite for Detroit

Cleveland should have closed it out while they were ahead
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #2752
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

or played just a little bit of D....

...when Rasheed is hitting shots like that, there is nothing you can do. But i'll still take him away from the basket shooting 3's than bein down low.

Iverson brings a new element to detroit. At the expense of Rip Hamilton tho.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #2753
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How is Milicic doing on the Grizzlies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:19 AM   #2754
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Blazers just completely ass-raped the Bulls...I think the Bulls had more fouls than field goals at the half! lol

Greg Oden with a double-double (11 pts and 10 rebs.) and 3 blocked shots in 17 minutes of play. Even though the Bulls have a pretty weak front line, it's still good for a rookie.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #2755
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i told you guys, dont sleep on Oden. that motherfucker dominates the paint when he plays. He's like Mutombo with more offense.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #2756
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How is Milicic doing on the Grizzlies?
hahaha..havent heard his name once this year.

but BIG BIG game tonight Pistons / Celtics

looking forward to this one!

Old 11-21-2008, 10:12 PM   #2757
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

So how about them Knicks...they just dumped a shit load of salary. They gonna have like 30 million to spend in 2010. Knicks are officially part of the Wade/Lebron/Bosh sweepstakes in 2010
Old 11-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #2758
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Wow Vince Carter lit up the Raptors tonight...won the game on a play from out of bounds with 2.7 secs left off an inbounds alley op play for a reverse dunk . i think he ended up with 37pts and Bosh 42 .

unbelivable .

Old 11-21-2008, 10:48 PM   #2759
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
So how about them Knicks...they just dumped a shit load of salary. They gonna have like 30 million to spend in 2010. Knicks are officially part of the Wade/Lebron/Bosh sweepstakes in 2010
yea they only had 7 people on their active roster tonite

I feel bad for people who will sit threw their games the next 2 years. Accually I dont, I hate new yorkers
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:51 PM   #2760
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I don't think Lebron would want to go there. He said he wants to go to a team that has a chance. If they trading away all their players, then its going to be the same situation as it is in cleveland. Come to phoenix lebron.