news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #2791
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yea but marbury is so inconsistent,takes bad shots, hogs the ball, plays no defense. He is virtually worthless unless he is used as strictly a scorer off the bench. But his ego wont allow that.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #2792
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

What happened to Atlanta? They were doing good and now they've started playing like the old sorry Hawks again LOL. Cleveland shut down Joe Johnson last week because he only scored 4 points i think. Plus Josh Smith is hurt now. How long is he gonna be out? I'm impressed with Cleveland so far but i'll see how long they're gonna stay in first place. When they play some serious competition, you see what they do which is lose like they did against Detroit last week. Cleveland's bench is wack.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:58 PM   #2793
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles, the Clippers are going to suck even more. Zach Randolph is a douche bag. And Jamal Crawford is a douche bag too, so the Warriors lost a better player in Al Harrington. The Knicks made out better with the trade. And nobody wants Marbury, believe me. I think he will be out of the NBA, playing in some other league. He would even make the Thunder worse than they are if he played for them, if that's possible.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #2794
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i highly doubt even a euro team would pick up Marbury. he should jus retire.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #2795
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Hahaha They Had A Huge Press Conference For Lebron James Pre Game Interviews. It's Gonna Be Tough To Watch Tim "Fugazzi" Thomas Again But For Some Reason I Feel The Knicks Are Gonna Win. Na Scratch That Lebron Is Going To Score At Will And The Knicks Will Lose.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:01 PM   #2796
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Check Two you're retarded if you think the Knicks ended up with better players than Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford hahahahahahaha. Tim Thomas has been with lots of teams LOL. The Knicks are gonna be even worst without Zach and Jamal. I see the Knicks lost last night 119-101 to Cleveland in New York. So do you still think the Knicks are better off without Zach and Jamal? LOL. I don't think Jamal is gonna be happy coming off the bench for the Warriors but maybe he might start until Monta Ellis comes back. I know Zach is pissed about playing for the Clippers. Don't be surprised if he asks to be traded after this season. Is Chicago and the Spurs on ESPN tonight? The Warriors are pitiful without Baron Davis and Monta Ellis. Monta better hurry up and get back from his injury. I feel bad for Stephen Jackson and Corey Maggette. The Wizards spanked the Warriors last night 124-100.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 PM   #2797
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cuttino Mobley didn't play last night for the Knicks. And their leading scorer, Nate Robinson, got injured during the game. Also, the Cavs have one of the best records right now, so I'm not surprised the Knicks lost. And Charles, no need for the retarded comment.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #2798
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Knicks are terrible. The Cavs almost went up 40 in that game. All the Knicks did was jack up threes. They might have shot more 3's than two's. That team is a joke. If that was the gameplan they should have kept Crawford.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:34 PM   #2799
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Knicks are terrible. The Cavs almost went up 40 in that game. All the Knicks did was jack up threes. They might have shot more 3's than two's. That team is a joke. If that was the gameplan they should have kept Crawford.
they were showing Lebron how quick they can shoot the three on every play. now surely Lebron is going to NY. im sure he saw potential in this Knicks team.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #2800
check two
N.I.

Lebron should watch who he calls stupid. Charles Barkley would kick his ass.

Old 11-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #2801
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Who did he call stupid?

LeBron dominated again...cavs were up 30 on Golden State at one point.

Barkley is tough, but LeBron is an animal. YOu wouldnt want that dude mad at you.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #2802
check two
N.I.

Lebron called Barkley stupid.

Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM   #2803
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I just read it.

Truthfully I think Barkley has a point. Barkley is just tellin the truth really. But Bron is good to the city, so maybe thats why he reacted that way.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:19 PM   #2804
check two
N.I.

Yeah, I'm on Barkley's side.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #2805
Sham-iLL
PRODIGAL SUN

Sham-iLL drunken mastaSham-iLL drunken masta

It's not really Lebron's fault though, I mean he was asked questions what is he gonna say? "No there is no chance I will play for New York in 2010?"
Sham-iLL is offline   Reply With Quote