news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-02-2008, 10:20 AM   #2821
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

CHEF BOY R BEASLEY!!

WE back At .500

Wade LEading Scorer, 37 last night, 13 assists, 3 blocks, 5 rebounds..WHAAAAT?!?!?!?!

MVP MVP MVP MVP
Old 12-02-2008, 10:22 AM   #2822
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL...500 huh...WOOOOW..

yea watch out for deez guyz

LOL...MVP....
Old 12-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #2823
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LOL MVP? What, you think LeBron's got that in the bag already, huh? I know one thing, Wade leads LeBron in assists and points. Wade's the best shot blocking guard in the league. He prolly is either above, or just around LeBron in steals. LeBron owns Wade in rebounds..which should be, because LeBron plays the 3. And he's bigger. He just should have the better rebound advantage..but other than that? Wade deserves to be the front-runner, or atleast a close, very close 2nd, in the race.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #2824
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Nah man....LeBron is DOMINATING this year and he is playing less minutes cuz the team is better..

Plus, in the NBA, the MVP goes to the player on the better team. 14-3. LeBron should have gotten it two years ago. He's overdue.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #2825
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Well, the Heat and Cavs play a home/away series later this month..maybe we should save this argument until those 2 games.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #2826
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, and another wager is in order. you win i rock the DWade sig. I win, you go with the King James
Old 12-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #2827
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

We'll see...we'll have to work on that because it's a home/away series. I mean if we split, it's not sense one rocking the sig. Maybe we'll do a side-wager..whoever between LeBron and Wade scores more for the two game set..or has the overall better statlines, something like that. But it's on. I don't think I could find a loophole with this wager either, LOL.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #2828
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, that sounds good...comparison of the statline plus wins if someone sweeps. We might have to get an objective person to judge this tho.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #2829
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I'd be glad to be objective.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #2830
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

ok good....the games are Sunday December 28th and Tuesday December 30th.

I think we should compare the wins and losses. Points, rebounds(defense, offense), assists, steals, blocks, FG %, Shots taken, shots made, FT %, 3pt % makes and attempts...

eh fuck it, we can compare any stat imaginable.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:27 PM   #2831
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Lakers lost to the Pacers tonight. lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #2832
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

its like I go to pick up a bag a weed tonight and I'm sitting there taking bong hits with dude and then him and his friend tell me that the spurs are playing tonight and to be honest

I wanted to just take a random guess and say "oh against the nuggets "

but I shut up after I asked and just took another hit and they said at the same time

"the pistons"

I got back home and watched the 1st quarter and switched it
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #2833
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
its like I go to pick up a bag a weed tonight and I'm sitting there taking bong hits with dude and then him and his friend tell me that the spurs are playing tonight and to be honest

I wanted to just take a random guess and say "oh against the nuggets "

but I shut up after I asked and just took another hit and they said at the same time

"the pistons"

I got back home and watched the 1st quarter and switched it

http://www.nba.com/games/20081202/TORDEN/gameinfo.html

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:10 AM   #2834
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUCK YEAH

pacers knocked off the lakers

fuck the fuckin lakers ...

pacers > god himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:19 AM   #2835
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

fuck i dont know what the hell is going on in Raptor land woth Bosh and O Neal . Bosh is playing out of mind right now too .

Sam Mitchell most be on the hot seat now? Collangelo is gotta do something

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote