news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #2836
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for TJ ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 AM   #2837
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

hahahaha, hes playing well there isnt that little mutherfucker. I always like TJ anyway..Calderon is solid though too..

i dunno i still would trade Ford for O Neal i think? lol

still a long season

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 09:57 AM   #2838
Treazon
A Threat to the State

Treazon crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Treazon Send a message via MSN to Treazon

the raptors problem is defense...again...O'neal helped, and bosh and bargnani have improved since last year, but our guard defense is still rediculously bad.

we're also dieing for some veteran glue players (WE SHOULDVE GOT JAMES POSEY) but i guess he wanted to go to a main contender...

looks like its gonna be another under-achieving .500 year for the raps!

Treazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:18 PM   #2839
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

the loss of Carlos Delfino was a big loss for the bench ..seems like they were stacked off the bench last year..and there like maybe 2 guys Chris Humphries and Joey Gram of late fuck ..? lol

Salomon is shit and Ukic iz a Euro leauge player .

Jamario Moon is shit ...all of a sudden he thinks hes Reggie Miller?

i dont get it

Old 12-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #2840
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
fuck i dont know what the hell is going on in Raptor land woth Bosh and O Neal . Bosh is playing out of mind right now too .

Sam Mitchell most be on the hot seat now? Collangelo is gotta do something
LOL

well guess who just got fired today the same day i made thiz post?? hahaha

i cursed Sam

ONGH

ah well fuck em

Old 12-03-2008, 04:46 PM   #2841
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bosh is on fiyah though he putting up MVP numbers. so when you got a player like that on your team the only way is up. The Raptors jus have a problem with perimeter defence. a really big problem. but im sure the raptors will make the playoffs.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #2842
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

they need to make a move to get a good slasher / finisher get rid of Jamario Moon .

im sure Collangelo will bring in a big name coach or else Bosh will leave.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #2843
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Raptors problem is hideous uniforms, a terrible logo and color scheme and playing in Canada.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 PM   #2844
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ yall lucky u switched to those Red and Gold's...I dont wanna mention that shit before that..

altho I cant speak, the days of teal jerseys still bring sad memories
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #2845
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think the Cavs uniforms were actually better in the past.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #2846
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

dear god..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:00 PM   #2847
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
hahahaha, hes playing well there isnt that little mutherfucker. I always like TJ anyway..Calderon is solid though too..

i dunno i still would trade Ford for O Neal i think? lol

still a long season
it was the right move for both ... do you guys want tinsley? LOL
Quote:
Old 12-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #2848
The Hound
Fuck the King

hey is there like anywhere i can sign up to watch NBA on the net or some shit? justin tv usually doesn't have good quality and the only basketball we get is on ESPN twice a week which is shit because it's only two game and if it's not the lakers then it's the spurs ... nba.com have some shit i can sign up n pay to watch games?
Quote:
Old 12-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #2849
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The Raptors problem is hideous uniforms, a terrible logo and color scheme and playing in Canada.
hahaha

Tooch you Douce ONGH. Toronto iz a far better city then the armpit of America jigga trust me. Ive been tp Cleveland unfortunatly .....id rather live in Somalia .

fuck

Old 12-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #2850
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

matter of fact..id go far as to say that Toronto is a top 7 City to play in the whole NBA.