news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-03-2008, 07:14 PM   #2851
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

on another note, the Cavs are ass raping the Knicks again. LOL. I love it.

LeBron is the most dominant player I have ever watched and that includes Jordan. He might never win as many championships but LeBron dominated every facet of the game. He just made a fake behind the back no look pass that will be on sportcenter tonite.

These new uni's there wearin tonight should be their regulars. They look too good in em, it should be illegal, they should get T'd up just for steppin on the court lookin so fly.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:18 PM   #2852
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Lebron is a more dominant player in a watered down leauge .

there will never be another Jordan or Gretzky .

the level of compition was WAY higher in their era .

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #2853
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dunno man... There is a ton of talent starting to come of age in the league after the drought when all the greats of the Jordan era retired.

LeBron would have dominated in any era tho...Physically as athletic and big and quick as he is, there really has not been anything like him in the NBA or world thus far that can do what he does at that size.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #2854
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

man ...the number of players you can list i dunno if theres enough space here to type them all

Barkley.
Malone
Hakeem
Ewing
Wilkins
Bird
Magic
Erving
Shaq even
Drexler
Kemp
Isiah
Rodman
D Robinson
Stockton

half these guys would foul him so hard that he wouldnt come back in the lane again . I remember how the Pistons use to hammer Jordan in the paint ...you do that now you looking at 2 game suspension ..its all outside /3 point softies

etc etc etc.

Last edited by Tony Bandana; 12-03-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #2855
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

These new uni's there wearin tonight should be their regulars. They look too good in em, it should be illegal, they should get T'd up just for steppin on the court lookin so fly.
what they look like? They got a third alternate? I remember the Blue, and then the orange ones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
half these guys would foul him so hard that he wouldnt come back in the lane again . I remember how the Pistons use to hammer Jordan in the paint ...you do that now you looking at 2 game suspension ..its all outside /3 point softies

etc etc etc.

yea LeBron would have hated to play the Bad Boys
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:31 PM   #2856
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

oh God Mahorn , Rodman and Lambeer would put him out for the season and smile .

Old 12-03-2008, 08:26 PM   #2857
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

LeBron is bigger and stronger than Mahorn tho, plus he aint a pussy. Al Harrington got a flagrant tonite...fouled him hard on a fast break.

I'll try to find the new uni's.. I can't...watch sportscenter tonight.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:44 AM   #2858
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

haha new Jerseys..they look like the USC Trojans !

wtf??

Old 12-04-2008, 11:35 AM   #2859
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, are the new jerseys part gold? If so, I'd rather go with the older orange jerseys. Yellow jerseys are about the ugliest and most irritating on the eyes type color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #2860
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Jersey Was Wack And Big Deal They Beat A Depleted Knicks Team That Basically Has 9 Players Who Played A Game The Night Before. Then To Add To That They Were Even More Short When Richardson Got Kicked Out And Tim Thomas Hurt His Elbow. You Shouldnt Be To Excited The Cavs Beat A Team That Has Roberson Getting Major Minutes.
Old 12-04-2008, 12:25 PM   #2861
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^ regardless, the Knicks are garbage
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #2862
baby jesus
Veteran Member

No Shit The Knicks A Garbage I Just Saying All That Made Matters Worse And Beating The Knicks Is Nothing To Get Excited About It's A Team Full Of Scrubs.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #2863
baby jesus
Veteran Member

Heres An Article From The Paper Today I Thought That Some Of The Cleveland Fans Might Enjoy Reading About The Situation From A Different Perspective About There Mentality Written From The New York Side Of View.

CLEVELAND - There was The Shot. The Drive. The Game 7 meltdown. And now with the Knicks carving out a canyon of salary-cap space to make a run at LeBron James in 2010, are Clevelanders bracing for ... The Exodus?

Bob Lee is a 10-year Cavaliers season-ticket holder who resides in the city's suburbs and lives and dies with the local teams. But he also grew up in Plainview, so he gets the New York sports fan mentality, too.

"It was always like, 'You gotta believe, they're gonna come back,' and that's the mentality of a New Yorker," he said. "And now it's like LeBron, 'We're gonna get him. Somehow, some way, we're gonna get him.' But then you come here to Cleveland and it's funny because it's like, 'We're gonna find a way to lose.' It's The Shot. It's The Drive . . . The attitude is, somehow we'll screw this up."

Heartache is the prevailing theme woven into just about every sports-related story in this city, which hasn't won a championship in any of the major pro sports since the Browns' NFL title in 1964. Be it John Elway's game-tying drive in the final minute of the 1987 AFC Championship Game, Michael Jordan's buzzer-beater to eliminate the Cavs in the '89 NBA playoffs or Jose Mesa's blown save against the Marlins in Game 7 of the 1997 World Series, something always seems to happen. Just walk into the Winking Lizard sports bar near the Quicken Loans Arena and Progressive Field and you'll get a quick history lesson. (You'll also hear a lot more strong opinions about Romeo Crennel's future than LeBron James' right now.)

Plus, there's a ray of hope in this story. Unlike baseball, where the rich teams in the major markets always can outspend the poorer teams in the smaller markets, the NBA plays under different rules. The Cavaliers have " Larry Bird Rights" on James, which means they have the ability to give him the longest and therefore most lucrative deal.

As for the lure of the New York market, the Garden stage and the Madison Avenue millions? One of Cleveland's most famous sons has an opinion on that.

"LeBron James is already such a big star that it doesn't matter if he plays in New York or not," comedian/actor Drew Carey told Newsday. "It's not like playing for the Knicks is going to make him more famous.

"And besides, at this stage in his career his management would have to seriously consider the kind of organization he plays for as well as the city," Carey added. "Come on, the Knicks? Really? I don't think James Dolan could pay LeBron James enough to play for a losing team for the rest of his career." Dolan is the chief executive of Cablevision, which owns both the Knicks and Newsday.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson also pointed to winning as the key component for his city's chances to keep their most recognizable athlete.

"I don't have a crystal ball that I can use to read into the future but I can say that right now, in Cleveland, LeBron James has a good shot to win an NBA championship this year, plays in a state-of-the-art sports facility and works with one of the league's best team owners, which are things free agents tend to consider," Jackson said. "Just as importantly, he has the opportunity to do all of this in a great Midwestern city with the best fans in the league."

All well and good, but don't expect any of that to stop the hype. With 18 months to go before the Knicks officially can begin negotiations - at least face-to-face, because the LeBronathon has already begun elsewhere - the Cavaliers aren't thinking about 2010. They're busy with 2008-09 and playing for an NBA title.

"We understand the intense attention on LeBron, he is a very special player," Cavs general manager Danny Ferry said in a statement. "As a team, we have played pretty good basketball thus far and we are doing a really good job of staying focused on our games and the season."

Ferry declined an interview request, as did Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, who has been outspoken enough about the "media phenomenon that will pass in time" as he called it earlier this week during an appearance on CNBC.

Charles Barkley, however, suggested James was perpetuating the hype by candidly talking about the 2010 free-agency summer, which could include a host of star-level talent such as Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade and Dirk Nowitzki.

"If I was LeBron James," Barkley said in a radio interview last week, "I would shut the hell up."

James, who earlier this week called Barkley "stupid" when told about the comments, last night defended his reasoning for being so open with the media about the 2010 talk.

"You give questions and you guys want us to answer them," he said. "Then when we don't answer them you guys get mad. But then when we answer them now . . . I've never said anything about being a Knick or being with any team in this league besides being here in Cleveland. I'll leave it at that and we'll see what happens."
Old 12-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #2864
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ahahaha, the shot, drive and meltdown that sounds like a kid's story or some shit. And yeah Cleaveland's new jerseys look like USC or some shit.

I saw the Heat got a road win in Utah last night, the hardest place to play on the road, or up there. Golden State is a pretty hard place to play as well.

LOL @ the pacers celebrating like they won the NBA Title the other day when they beat LA.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #2865
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
No Shit The Knicks A Garbage I Just Saying All That Made Matters Worse And Beating The Knicks Is Nothing To Get Excited About It's A Team Full Of Scrubs.
David Lee ain't a scrub