news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #2866
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Jersey Was Wack And Big Deal They Beat A Depleted Knicks Team That Basically Has 9 Players Who Played A Game The Night Before. Then To Add To That They Were Even More Short When Richardson Got Kicked Out And Tim Thomas Hurt His Elbow. You Shouldnt Be To Excited The Cavs Beat A Team That Has Roberson Getting Major Minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
No Shit The Knicks A Garbage I Just Saying All That Made Matters Worse And Beating The Knicks Is Nothing To Get Excited About It's A Team Full Of Scrubs.
New York and its organization are a JOKE. But the biggest JOKE is the one being played by the New York media kidding themselves and all the corny New Yorkers that LeBron is going to play for the KNicks.
That team is terrible. Nobody was 'excited' about that win. It is fun tho when you go up 40 on a team twice in a week.
Especially a team that thinks they're tryin to snatch your best player up.

NY is lookin pathetic and helpless right now....i love it.

Them jersey were nice. You motherfuckers got no sense of style.
Old 12-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #2867
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Dirty Your Right David Lee Isnt A Scrub But He's Playing Out Of Position And Lacks On Defense If You Put Him With A Big Defensive Minded Center We Would Be Even Better. Chandler Looks Like He Could Be A Good Player Too. But For The Most Part There Scrubs Although Duhon Actually Has Been Solid.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #2868
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

I dunno Touch man...those are some ugly ass uniforms man . I like the Navy Blue one ..i actually have Lebrons Navy Blue jersey.

these ones i dont know what the fuck their thinkin? They look straight cheese son ONGH

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:08 PM   #2869
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

dear god..
If those black and light bue jerseys would have been all black instead and had the red lettering, they would have looked pretty nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:21 PM   #2870
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

^thats what im sayin...those uni's suck.

The wine and golds look good, they got a simple, classic look to em. They are similar to USC but damn, USC got some nice jersey's in my opinion.

I think the jerseys the cavs got now, especially the home jerseys are boring. I don't get why they throw blue inthere...thats not our color.

I like these too.

But these are the shit

Old 12-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #2871
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Those jerseys hurt my eyes, but if it's a cloudy day outside, I can put a lampshade on top of the jersey, and save on electric.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #2872
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

well i most def. admit it sure fuckin beats the one Mark Price got one lol

i dont have a problem with the Red and Gold one either.

i think thatz a dope jersey.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #2873
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The simpler the uniform the better. You just gotta have a good color scheme and a decent logo.

Look at the Celtics and Lakers. The Bulls.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #2874
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
The simpler the uniform the better. You just gotta have a good color scheme and a decent logo.

Look at the Celtics and Lakers. The Bulls.
true.

i think the Hornets jerseys are fuckin dope. the pinstripes go well with their colours.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #2875
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

There was a time in the NBA, in the early 90's when 80% of the teams in the league had dope uniforms.

Thats why the Supersonics (RIP) brought back there ones from that era.

The Warriors need to do the same.

The Wizards fucked up and need to be the Bullets again.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #2876
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

they actually got rid of the Bullets cause of the Gangster reference

no really.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #2877
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

i kno, how lame is that shit???

Crime has probably increased in DC since the change.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #2878
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

these are my fav 3 that i own...i always luved the old Atlanta Hawks Nique Jersey. But then again he my fav alltime player.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:09 PM   #2879
check two
N.I.

And how did the name 'Wizards' win the name voting contest? Sounds like it's from a Harry Potter movie or something.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2008, 07:13 PM   #2880
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I like the old Hawks too. Not big on that Kings jerz.

Trailblazers got a solid uniform too.