news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #2911
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Detroit is one of the best sports towns in America

Reason we cant sell out our Lions games anymore is cause Michigan is one of the poorest states and people cant afford $80 seats, $40 parking, etc.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #2912
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think the 90's had better clothes than some of the crap that is out nowadays, like flashy baseball style hats with flat brims, and hoodies with ugly designs all over them. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #2913
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

Reason we cant sell out our Lions games anymore is cause Michigan is one of the poorest states and people cant afford $80 seats, $40 parking, etc.
Yeah right but when it comes to Hockey all them folks be filling the Joe up. I guess the economy only affects sports like football.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #2914
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah right but when it comes to Hockey all them folks be filling the Joe up. I guess the economy only affects sports like football.
no, the Joe isnt even selling out alot of its games
Old 12-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #2915
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Wait till the playoffs.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:50 PM   #2916
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I think the 90's had better clothes than some of the crap that is out nowadays, like flashy baseball style hats with flat brims, and hoodies with ugly designs all over them. lol
100% agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

I dunno, the Browns still sellout...so do the Cavs (Well, LeBron), but i think its more cuz of the product. The Pistons always sellout.

The Lions have been horrible for a LOOOOOOOOng time...i can only remember them in one playoff game, and that was when GB held Barry Sanders to like under 10 yards and it was freezing at Lambeau.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 PM   #2917
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

According to the Chicago Tribune's Full-Court Press blog, Bulls rookie Derrick Rose missed Monday's practice after he needed 10 stitches to close a gash suffered at home while you're not going to believe this one slicing an apple in bed. Amazing.

"It was a silly incident," Rose said. "I was cutting up some food and I laid on a knife getting lazy in bed. I went to go get a bottle of water, came back, forgot the knife was there, then sat down and sliced my arm."

almost as bad as Brandon Inge of the Tigers, hurting himself while fluffing his son's pillow
Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #2918
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Daaaaamn!!! Who saw D-Wade's dunk on Okafur?! That shit will be on ESPN no fucking doubt so check it in the A.M. FLASH IS BACK BABY!!

That garbage ass city of MIA that pesky front running city oh boy I think we've got more wins than the DEE!!

I don't care if Wade has to do it himself or not but the Heat will be a PROBLEM in the playoffs and barring a D-Wade injury EVERYBODY in the Eastern Conference needs to be on the lookout!

MVP
MVP

MVP
MVP
Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #2919
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

yo this OJ Mayo iz killin it in Memphis .

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:39 PM   #2920
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Yo wait till that boy CHEF BOY R BEASLY gets in to the months of Feburary and March..you gonna see KILLIN IT..OJ Mayo better be balling tho he's the only player Memphis got other than maybe Gasol's brother..maybe they got one other good dude..but Mayo BETTER be putting up stats. Right now ROTY is either Chalmers or Rose.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #2921
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well like I said before, O.J. Mayo has the most points per game of any rookie this year... The most since Allen Iverson's rookie year. So I would think that he would be one of the leading rookie of the year candidates so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #2922
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

you can tell by his game he will be a big time NBA star for years to come...i dont give ashit where he's playing. Hes still gotta play top NBA defences .

Old 12-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #2923
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Put OJ Mayo next to the good players and you dunno what he will be...look at Rose..he's stealing the spotlight from Gordon and Heinrich, two established guards / shooters in the league. OJ hasn't had to earn playing time, and the best defenses? Who the fuck has their best defense on the floor come 3rd quarter vs Memphis when they're up by 20 on them?? LOL. I don't wanna seem like I'm hating on duke..because he can ball, duh. But shit let's talk about ROTY's who are actually on meaningful teams and are contributing to wins. Not just contributing to fattening their statlines..

Can't forget Rudy Fernendez either.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 PM   #2924
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Jalen Rose? lol

Old 12-08-2008, 11:05 PM   #2925
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Derrick Rose lmfao