news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #2926
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

haha ..oh yeah i think i heard of him too.

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #2927
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Mayo has been real nice. Four 30 point games so far. Not that he has anyone else on his team to score, but dude can shoot
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #2928
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

what about Rudy Gay (how shit iz it too go threw life with that name lol) but isnt he doing anything there?

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #2929
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Mayo has been real nice. Four 30 point games so far. Not that he has anyone else on his team to score, but dude can shoot
Damn.

Who were they against?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #2930
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, Rudy Gay is averaging just about 20 points a game. You think Chalmers has a better chance at rookie of the year than Mayo? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:55 PM   #2931
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I think Mayo plays on a shit team and has no pressure on him whatsoever to preform. What did NBA Stats.COM tell you, Check?
Old 12-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #2932
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Damn.

Who were they against?
Nuggets, Suns, Thunder, Spurs

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...hbzGZKVDjOPaB4
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #2933
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Anyone see the Magic-Clippers game tonight? Zach Randolph tried to kill Dwight Howard, yanking him by his neck down while he went up for a rebound. Then Brian Cook had a hard foul on Baron Davis and he landed on his back hard as hell too.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #2934
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

AHahahha Brian Cook has a job? LOL. And LOL @ those teams that OJ Mayo had good games against. I bet they got blown out in every game by 10+.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #2935
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
AHahahha Brian Cook has a job? LOL.
This was actually the first game he played all year, lmao, outside of blowout wins where he got in for 2 minutes or so.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #2936
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I've never been to NBAstats.com. But if you're going to use the example of Mayo playing for a bad team, then you could say the same thing for the Bulls(Rose), as they also have a losing record.

I know you're just saying Chalmers because he plays for the Heat, but be real now.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #2937
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

The Bulls have a shot at the playoffs in the East. The Griz have NO SHOT at the playoffs.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #2938
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

Dwight putting Randolph on a poster.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:20 PM   #2939
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it would have been better if Dwight actually made that shot. would have been like his superman dunk.

the magic have yet to beat a team with a winning record. they been shooting pretty badly this season. they still got a pretty healthy record though.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #2940
check two
N.I.

Did anybody see Big Baby from the Celtics crying on the bench at a recent game, after Garnett got mad at him? lol

And Darko tearing his jersey in half, Hulk Hogan style? lol

Quote: