news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #2986
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Detroit lost to Washington last night 107-93 hahahahahahahahaha. Detroit hasn't been playing good since they got Iverson. Chauncey was a better point guard for Detroit. Cleveland still hasn't really impressed me even though they're winning. They've been beating a lot of weak teams.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #2987
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

you know what..Detroit just dosnt get excited for the regular season anymore i think ? they will just wait till the game sget meaningfull . if they get bumped out of the playoff early or start loosing down the stretch of the regular season id be surprised.

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #2988
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@Detroit lost to Washington last night 107-93 hahahahahahahahaha. Detroit hasn't been playing good since they got Iverson. Chauncey was a better point guard for Detroit. Cleveland still hasn't really impressed me even though they're winning. They've been beating a lot of weak teams.
If you can't get excited now, than you might as well admit your not a fan. I think you are just too pissed to admit you were wrong and Nicky was right.

18-3 is no good for CharlesJones???

No wonder you can't get a bitch. Your standars are WAAAY too high..
Old 12-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #2989
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Suns trade Diaw and Bell for Jason Richardson and Jared Dudley.

that suns starting lineup is pretty dope.
Nash
Richardson
Hill
Amare
Shaq

they still wont win. but should be entertaining.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #2990
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea thats good for both teams. The Suns need a consistent scorer from the wing. How is Grant Hill even playing? I forget that he still even plays.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #2991
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Grant Hill has been a solid sixth man...nothing more tho.

The Cavs have been playing AMAZING. I don't care what NBA team you're playing...winning 4 games in a row by 20+ points is impressive...Cavs are easily one of the top three teams in the league (probly top 2 with the way my Lakerse been playing)

And Detroit needs a new coach...the problem with them is Curry. AI and Billups are different players. You can't just switch them and expect to get away with running the same system. Curry needs to adapt the system to Iverson, he shouldn't be trying to adapt Iverson to the system.

Last edited by Rode Block; 12-11-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #2992
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Carmelo made 33 points in the 3rd quarter alone

fuck..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:25 AM   #2993
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Carmelo made 33 points in the 3rd quarter alone

fuck..
i just seen that..unbelivable

on a side not, Raptors on a 1 game win streak...Championship is comming to Canada

Old 12-11-2008, 09:02 AM   #2994
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Cavs showin off those beautiful uni's on national TV
Old 12-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #2995
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

^^^^

i told my buddy that he passed the channel, he said wtf you talkin about jigga. That was USC Trojans

ONGH

wheres the navy blue?

Old 12-11-2008, 11:32 AM   #2996
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

navy blue...were wine and gold baby!

ONGH! i'm bout to pick up the road jersey version.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 AM   #2997
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

boom you buy a navy blue pair right, then some blue and cream on top, im gonna rc=ock niggas this summer nahmean

Mo Williams is gonna be the difference this year. I like watching that guy alot.

And Yeah Melo was sick in the 3rd, it wasnt any old 33 either, there were alot of great shots.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #2998
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Billups makes Melo a much better player. this Denver team can now be a real threat if they can get some interior defense going.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #2999
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I kno this won't be popular, but at this stage of his career, i don't think Iverson is helping any team he goes too.

I think he is better suited as a 2 guard
Old 12-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #3000
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like I said before, Iverson is still one of the top scorers in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote