news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #3016
Tony Bandana
YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP.

Tony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killaTony Bandana shaolin masta killa

Hawks won ...John Koncack come out of retirement and dunked on James and Wallace i heard lol

ONGH

Tony Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #3017
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

When did darko milicic put on more weight? Memphis looked good today they got good ass squad of rookies, OJ Mayo is Rookie of the Year I am now a believer no doubt. He balled on DWADE today I aint gonna even lie. Joel Anthony tho..yall better not sleep on him as a defender

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #3018
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Memphis got good talent plus cap space. if they can sign a good free agent to lead this team, they will be a very good team.

watched the Thunder play, Jeff Green can ball. id take him over Durant at the moment, Durant needs to put on weight. against the spurs he was getting bullied by Ginobili who isnt the biggest of players.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:14 PM   #3019
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yeah Jeff Green looks good too. The only rookie I've yet to see in a full game is Derrick Rose now.

I'm impressed with DJ Augustine's play too. He runs the point well when he's out there, his defense is ehhh..but he looks pretty good on a bad Charlotte team.

Old 12-16-2008, 12:37 AM   #3020
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #3021
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^^LMFAO! w0W...I've never seen that pic before...Walker be looking like a T-Rex!

Anyone here about the rumors that Cavs are talking to Heat about acquiring Marion? I guess they wanna get Marion for Varejo and Wally...If this trade does go down...watch out Celtics.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:29 PM   #3022
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't like Anderson Varaejo so i hope that trade happens. I like Shawn Marion. Wally hasn't been doing much so he can go too.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #3023
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it is not a good thing to be a head coach on a team who is not doing to good this season. NBA owners are fire happy

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #3024
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was surprised when the thunder fired their coach. like what you expect the thunder to make a run for the playoffs??
Old 12-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #3025
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, I guess P.J. choked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #3026
HANZO
Hanovallah

i just checked the results from last night. how on earth did Utah beat the Nets after scoring 7 in the first quarter???

Milsap is a beast. 13th straight double-double.

Devin Harris has been on fire the Mavs were stupid in trading him.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:25 PM   #3027
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CP3 just clocked his 105th consecutive game with a steal.

NBA record.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:35 PM   #3028
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Lakers at the HEat tomorrow fuckers be sure to put on ya Heat jammiez and turn on to ESPN at 8 you know ya boy will be front n center.

Lakers - 99
HEAT - 101

Old 12-19-2008, 02:12 AM   #3029
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

I can't watch the game tomorrow...Game is being shown at 5 PM here and I'mma be working. Lakers best not lose. No one on that Heat team is taller than 6'9"...Lakers SHOULD dominate...but the way they been playing lately I don't have too much confidence saying that.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #3030
HANZO
Hanovallah

lmao Devin Harris dropped 41 on the Mavs. ahahahahahahaha Cuban you retard.

Lakers been playing shit lately, no consistency at all. this gonna be one tough road trip for them.