news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-26-2008, 06:18 PM   #3046
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444trumpets View Post
just curious how much cav tickets run for???
I dunno i get hooked up for free, but they really aren't too bad. I mean, the non courtsides that are the most expensive are $155.

I think the owner actually lowered prices which is great especially when he could easily raise them. Unlike the Browns who raise ticket prices and continuously suck cock.

I mean if you just wann get decent seats at a game, its really not that bad. The seats I was in were $55.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #3047
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

pretty descent
Old 12-29-2008, 12:21 PM   #3048
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

My brother and his wife went to the Cavs and Heat game last night. I didn't go because i'm in Maryland visiting family members. My brother called me last night and he said he spoke to Austin Carr who's a former Cavs player and a Cavs tv analyst now. Austin is a friend of my father's. I've been to Austin's house several times when i was a kid. My brother told me Lebron had 33 points and Dwayne Wade had 29 points. Cavs won 93-86. Well the Knicks trading Zach and Jamal was dumb because the Knicks are losing again. Al Harrington and Tim Thomas have played good for the Knicks but they aren't winning like they were when Zach and Jamal was there. LOL@Reggie Miller picked Houston to go to the finals this year hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Tracy McGrady has been playing like a scrub this year because his scoring has gone way down and i know that's because of his injuries. He can't stay healthy. Did ya'll hear Steve Francis got traded from Houston to Memphis? I didn't even know he was still in the league LOL. Houston never played him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:07 PM   #3049
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the Cavs are what 26-4 this year.....

You still think Ferry sucks and they don't have any players around LeBron?
Old 12-31-2008, 08:16 PM   #3050
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:44 PM   #3051
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Boston has lost 3 of 4 and the cavs wont make it to the finals and if they do they will not win the title

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:53 AM   #3052
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

We coming to O-Town Friday Night son.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #3053
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
We coming to O-Town Friday Night son.
Ya'll don't want it, lmao. Nah, I'm fucking with you. Should be a good game, the Heat always play good against the Magic.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:38 AM   #3054
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Boston has lost 3 of 4 and the cavs wont make it to the finals and if they do they will not win the title
lol...the West Coast road trip gave Boston a lot of trouble. I'm not really surprised by that though.

idk about the Cavs tho. They have a good chance to win it all because they do two things that wins titles. Rebound and play Defense. And with Mo Williams at the helm they have no problem out scoring most of their opponents.

Jan. 9 and 19 are going to be two HUGE games for the Cavs.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:56 AM   #3055
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

The regular season matchups dont really mean shit, and all that really matters out of it are if you can get home court.
Cuz the playoffs are such a different animal..7 games series and shit.

The Cavs were on fire for a minute, now they kinda cooled off on their shots, and actually they are shooting to many 3's right now.
Wally has been out the last two games, we need his scoring off the bench.

I think the Cavs need one more swingman who can score off the bench. They could also use another big.
I'd like to see them get Gerald Wallace, but its more likely they will pick up Joe Smith is OKC cuts him.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:17 PM   #3056
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Oklahoma cut Joe Smith? The Cavs should've never gotten rid of Joe. It would be nice if the Cavs got Gerald Wallace because the Cavs need another scorer. NickyTooch i'm gonna see how the Cavs do in the playoffs this year and if they lose again early, i'm gonna tell you i told you so. Their record right now means nothing to me because the playoffs will show me what they're made of. I know Lebron is always gonna bring his A game but i'm gonna see what his teammates are gonna do. Detroit has disappointed me. Iverson trade hasn't worked out and they should've kept Chauncey because Chauncey is a better team player than Iverson. Chauncey also makes better decisions with the ball than Iverson. Iverson takes too many bad shots and that's why his field goal percentage has always been low. He's really not a good defender either. I don't understand why Rodney Stuckey is starting at point guard instead of coming off the bench to back up Iverson. Richard Hamilton is playing small forward instead of shooting guard which doesn't make sense to me.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #3057
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the pistons couldnt beat Boston or Cleveland with the roster they had in a series so Joe Dumars tried to make a move that he thought would help them this year and free up money next year.
It was the smart move.

Joe Smith isn't cut. But they basically got Mo Williams for Joe Smith so, yea, i dont really miss Joe that much.
Not with J.J. Hickson showing the promise he has. He is a scorer who can finish, has a face up jumper and can defend and rebound. He's going to be a solid pro.

Cavs losing early in the Playoffs??
Let me get this straight....They lose to the Pistons in game 7 in the 2nd round. They go to the Finals. They lose to Boston in game 7 of the 2nd round.

How is that necessarily bad?

Your not a fan Charles. You are not allowed to celebrate when they win.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #3058
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

The regular season does matter cuz of the homecourt, but you already said that. Right now, IMO, the Cavs, Celtics, and Lakers are in such a tight spot for the best in the League that homecourt advantage through the playoffs will make a HUGE difference.

And idk who the Cavs can possibly lose to early in the playoffs. In the first round they probly gonna play Milwuakee/New Jersey/ New York, etc. In the Second round they probly gonna have to play against the Magic or Heat (MAYBE the Pistons)...And I can't picture any of those teams beating the Cavs in a 7 game series. The Heat will probly be the biggest challenge for them, but Cavs should still win.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #3059
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Right...in a 7 game series, Cook and CHalmers aint hittin 7 3's a piece in each game.

but u never kno, Chicago took out Miami a few years ago.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #3060
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

lol...C'mon a Heat-Cavs series will probly go 6 games! D-Wade alone is worth atleast two victories.