news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2009, 03:53 PM   #3076
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPoop! View Post
Lebron already gets the benefit of the doubt most of the time, this time he just happened to not get it.

As does Wade and his spin move which could be called for traveling a lot as well.

Garnett and the million illegal screens he sets.
LeBron gets less calls than Wade when he goes to the hoop. But regardless, he should not have been called for that travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby jesus View Post
Exactly The Knicks Team Really Dislikes The Celtics And Other Teams Are Starting Display That As Well. The Celtics Are A Bunch Of Punks Always Talkin Trash And Jumping Up And Down On The Bench And Shit.

I'm So Happy The Knicks Won That Game And Wilson Chandler Had 31pts Hes Gonna Be Real Good He'll Probably Get To Display That For The Sophmore Team At All Star Weekend He's Only 21 Too.
LMAO...wilson chandler....good luck with that. Maybe you could build a franchise around him.

Garnett IS a bitch tho. His whole schtick is annoying and corny. I can't wait to play those faggots.
Pierce and Perkins can suck a cock too.
ANd that fag Eddie House too.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #3077
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Who Said Build Around Him Thats What Lebron Is For
Old 01-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #3078
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thats what im sayin. If Tyson Chandler is your best player.....good luck
Old 01-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #3079
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only Celtic that is liked is probably Ray Allen.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #3080
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Heat / Nuggets on Wednesday with Dicky V calling the game!
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:30 PM   #3081
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Celtics might pick up Starbury?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #3082
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The players on Boston are on board with it. Should be a go.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:50 PM   #3083
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What part of the bench would Starbury sit on?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:51 PM   #3084
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Which part did you usually hold down in High School?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #3085
check two
N.I.

I didn't sit on the bench as much as Starbury, and I was more mature than him back in school than he is now.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #3086
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Marbury aint gonna help them. He will ruin them if anything.

Dudes a team cancer and your classic overhyped new yorker.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #3087
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Refs called LBJ for traveling that was so-so. I mean, technically, you could call it but its fucking LeBron, he should get the benefit of the doubt.

It woulda went overtime. BS call. BUt like I said, they always bring thier A games against us.
He took 3 steps with the ball in his hand.

Travel.
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:55 AM   #3088
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sorry but the whole this player should get the benefit of the doubt is bull shit I hate that shit

boston is not looking too good right now

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:19 PM   #3089
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
LeBron not convinced he walked

By TOM WITHERS, AP Sports Writer Jan 6, 6:08 pm EST

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP)—LeBron James is still talkin’ the walk.

Two days after he was surprisingly whistled for traveling in the closing seconds of Cleveland’s 80-77 loss at Washington, James maintains his “crab dribble” was legal and that he has no plans to remove it from his arsenal.

The Cavaliers superstar was adamant after the game that he didn’t walk. He said it was a “bad call” and that “they (the NBA) need to look at it and they need to understand that’s not a travel.”

King James hasn’t changed his stance.

“I’ve done that move plenty of times and I believe it’s a good move,” he said after practice on Tuesday. “If they called it more consistently, then I guess it ain’t a good move then and I’ll change my game. But it’s not called consistently.”

James was driving for a potential tying basket when referee Bill Spooner called him for the traveling violation. James was stunned and so were many of the Wizards, who have complained in the past that James takes extra steps when he attacks the basket.

Spooner explained his call in an e-mail: “3 steps on the move to the basket. Basic travel call.”

An NBA spokesman said the league supports Spooner’s call.

The did-he-or-didn’t-he-walk debate has raged since the final horn, much to James’ amusement.

“Everything I do is a big deal,” James said, smiling. “It’s easy for people who don’t play the game of basketball to say something about a certain move. You hear all the people on SportsCenter talk about it, but they’ve never touched a basketball in their lives. They just report about it.”

James appreciates how difficult it is for officials to make split-second decisions in a game where the players are getting bigger, faster and stronger each year.

“It’s definitely tough,” he said. “We all make mistakes. I’m not downplaying the refs because they do an unbelievable job. I couldn’t do it. It is tough because guys can do a lot of things that they couldn’t do back in the 60s and 70s.”

James raised some eyebrows when he called his infamous move at Washington a “crab dribble,” an unknown term to most league observers.

He described it as a hesitation dribble he uses to slow down the defense before he accelerates toward the rim. James feels he should be entitled to two steps once he stops dribbling.

“If they take it away like they’ve done before with the hop step, I’ll find a way to do something else,” he said.

During his first two seasons, James often was called for traveling when he would hop on both feet while taking a layup. The league cracked down on his patented move, forcing him to do other things but hardly interrupting his ascent to stardom.

“How have I fared after that?” he deadpanned. “I’ll be fine if they take this away, too.”
LMFAO Lebron is still trying to defend his travel, its a travel anyway he puts it. LOL

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #3090
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was a travel, he took 3 steps. i dnt kno why ppl arguing this.

Boston losing to the Bobcats, jus terrible. they not only have to worry about Cleveland in the East, Orlando is right up there to. i think homecourt is important for Boston considering how they went to 7 games in the first 2 rounds of last seasons playoffs.