news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-10-2009, 12:46 PM   #3121
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

We did that without Big Z.

Charles, we all kno you are a Pistons fan anyway.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #3122
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
am going to say the spurs will win it all in the end

spurs vs magic in the finals
I like the Spurs or Lakers out West.

But in the East, its gonna be Cleveland or Boston. The Magic can't do it in a series.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #3123
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny how as soon as Marbury is linked with the Celtics, they go shit. imagine if he actually went there, they be a lottery team in no time.

The Magic are good, but i dnt see them beating either Boston or Cleveland in a playoff series, offensively the Magic are better, but they lack that grind out physical play the playoffs require.

The Spurs are quietly doing their thing, everyone thought they were finished at the beginning of the season. now look at them. from the west i can see the Lakers, Spurs and possible Houston going to the finals. i would say Utah but Boozer gonna be out for a long time and they might not even make the playoffs, but Utah are a very deep team, probably have the best bench in the league.

and lol Bulls lost to the Thunder. GO THUNDER!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #3124
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Boozer is always hurt. I'm kinda glad his ass left. I'd rather have Big Ben shuttin teams down.

The Celtics would be retarded if they got Marbury. He would single handedly ruined the team chemistry on that team, not to mention all the press it would get.

He's not even that good. He's like Ricky Davis. Yea he can score, but he takes bad shots, and really has no idea how to be a team player.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #3125
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

talk about falling the fuck apart at the end of a game

I cant believe we lost to the Bobcats..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #3126
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Bobcats beat the Celtics too..I don't kno how they do it cuz we dominate them.

So let me ask you this Keith....

WOuld you rather have Billups or Iverson?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #3127
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Keith..haha I forgot about that

Billups. I was never for the trade in the first place.

Iverson is still one of the best PG's ever, but he doesnt work with our scheme we've had the last 6-7 years
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:58 PM   #3128
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I agree.

Plus Billups was a good defender
Old 01-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #3129
J-ezzy

J-ezzy sitting duck

Gonna step into the college game for a minute...

Kentucky Wildcat's Jodie Meeks might be god. Just dropped 54 at Tennessee. I've always been a big UK fan, and I've always viewed them as the Wu of college basketball. A true dynasty, not just a flash in the pan. I wish Ramel Bradley hadn't spent 4 years throwin up the roc for Jay-Z instead of the fucking W. If you're gonna rep Brooklyn rep some real fuckin MC's.
J-ezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #3130
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Orlando breaks the NBA record for most 3 pointers in a game! 23!!!

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #3131
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Deshawn Stevenson got the nerve to call Lebron overrated and he wears a gay ass suit and a bowtie last week when he was on the bench when the Wizards played Cleveland LOL. He averages about 7-8 points a game LOL. I saw Boston and Cleveland last night and i was impressed with the Cavs. Boston's bench does suck but i believe they'll beat the Cavs in the playoffs. Why is Sam Cassell still with Boston and he doesn't play?
LOL Cassell is trying to be a ring collector.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #3132
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I don't understand why Cassell doesnt play. Unless he is completely finished, but its not like they have anyone better than him off the bench right now.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:49 PM   #3133
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol Orlando 23 three's. fuckin crazy. they ballin right now, the game against the Lakers should be interesting.

in other news Yao apparently has asked for T-Mac to be traded, cause T-Mac hardly played anymore due to injuries.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #3134
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Getting rid of TMac will be the best thing they can do. Some shitty franchise will be stupid enough to take him for a ridiculous amount.....I'm thinking it will be the Knicks.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #3135
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

^Wouldn't shock me cuz the Knicks trying to clear up cap space for 2010...and T-Mac's contract will give some team like 23 million in cap space.

Fisher is a fucken idiot. I can't believe he went for a steal that late in the game, then he goes and fouls a jump shooter.

Last edited by Rode Block; 01-14-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Rode Block is offline   Reply With Quote